Chapter 5

George stumbled around the room with his AirPods in listening to a random playlist he made on YouTube. Listening to "Sun Goes Down" by Lil Nas X.  He danced around, bobbing his head to the beat as he listened to the lyrics. He closed his eyes as a smile spread across his face. The almost relatable feeling. He jumped when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He pulled a AirPod out and looked over his shoulder. He let out a sigh of relief.

"It's just you." He said resting his hand over his chest. Clay chuckled.

"I thought you were out?" George asked placing his AirPods back in the case. Clay hummed.

"I won't lie. I missed you a bit." He said sitting down on his bed. A warm feeling grew on George's face.

"I was calling your name but you were too busy dancing."

"I-I'm sorry." George stuttered out.

"It was cute."

George's eyes widened. His heart felt weird and he got butterflies.

"Th-Thanks?"

Clay smirked before leaning back onto his bed.

"I have art in two hours." George said sitting down next to Clay crossing his arms. Clay propped himself up on his elbows.

"I'll be all by myself?"

"For like a hour."

Clay groaned throwing himself back down. George giggled.

~Two Hours~

George double checked his things three times making sure he had everything he needed. Clay kept begging him to skip to the point where he almost gave in and did.

"Please!" Clay begged. George stood at the door about to open it before an idea popped in his head. He turned around and smiled at him.

"I'll spend as much time with you when I get back." He said hoping it would persuade him a bit. The blond stared at him before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Alright." He said, turning his head tot wh window. George rolled his eyes playfully before exiting the room.

And then Clay felt empty. Lonely. Uncomfortable. His smile was now a frown and his face said it all. He was aggravated and sad. It's been a whole week since they met and Clay has started noticing how whenever George wasn't in his sight or wasn't by him, he was worried and felt like he wanted to cry. He felt bored without the presence of the British boy.  This boy had become the only reason he'd stay at the college, to grow attached to him.

———————————-

"George!"

The Brit looked up with raised brows. A brunet was waves at him aggressively, bringing a smile to his face as he realized who was waving.

"Hey Karl." He said back, sitting down next to him.

"How has your day been?" Karl asked with a smile. George nodded.

"It's been good. You?"

"Awesome!"

~Hour Later~

"I'm back!" George shouted as he shut the door. The room was dark, no lights were on. The only thing he could hear was the faint noises or the shower. He looked under the bathroom door, the light was on. How long has he been in there? The Brit set his things down on his bed before knocking on the door.