Chapter 9

"George!"

George gasped as he sat up panting heavily. Clay sat up on his side, using his elbow and hand for support.

"George?" He said softly but worried. George placed his hand over his chest, rolling his eyes as he laid back down staring at the ceiling. Clay stared at him.

"Hey? What's wrong? What happened?"

George shook his head, trying to breathe normally. Clay laid back down, turning onto his side and facing the wall. George did the same, facing away from Clay.

He struggled to go back to sleep. He tossed and turned but failed every time. He groaned angrily as he sat up, looking over at Clay who was already asleep. He quietly slid off his bed and stood at the foot of Clays bed. He carefully crawled in front of Clay and laid down, also facing the wall. He made sure to keep his distance as he didn't want to disturb or discomfort him. As he was just about to fall asleep, his eyes shot open and he glanced down at his stomach. A hand, pushed against his stomach almost trying to scoop under. He was pulled back, his back hitting against clays chest.

"Clay?" He whispered. As he received no response he tried to scoot forward, failing as he heard a groan and he pulled back. He gave up and scooted back against Clay. He could feel clays smile on top of his head. It gave George butterflies. He slowly closed his eyes and drifted off.

Morning

George's eyes fluttered open as he heard stumbling from outside their door. He lifted his head, looking slightly behind him at the door. His head becoming heavy and it hurt his neck causing him to throw his head back down. He looked down at his stomach. That hand was still resting there, just a lesser grip and more relaxed looking. He carefully placed his hand on top of clays and tilted his head back. He looked up at Clays chin with a goofy smile. He could hear the light snores which made George giggle a bit.

"Mm?"

George pushed himself up and kissed under his chin. Clay smiled and tilted his head down, their lips inches apart now. His eyes squinted open.

"H-Hi." Clay muttered out. George squeezed his hand that rested on his stomach.

"Hi." He said with a smile.

The tension was rising even minute, the more they stared at each other, the more both of them wanted to lean forward and steal a kiss from the other. But that was interrupted as clays phone began to go off. Clay reached over and unplugged his phone. George turned to face Clay and cuddled into his chest. Clay was typing aggressively which scared George a bit.

"God damnit.." Clay cursed under his breath. George's eyes shot open. Not only was that worrying, but it was hella hot..

"Wots a matter?"

Clay rubbed George's back before looking down at him.

"Noting...stupid-" Clay trailed off. George reached up and cupped Clays face. This clearly relaxed Clay as he let out a sigh and his face grew to a smile.

"We have class here soon.." George stated. Clay whined and tossed his phone behind George, wrapping his arms around him and tightly hugging him.

"I don't wanna.."

"We have too."

"Nah uh.."

George threw Clays arm off him and quickly sat up. Clay groaned and sat up, reaching for George.

"Hey..we'll get in trouble.."

"So?"

George grabbed Clays hands and set them down stopping him from moving. Clay stared at George with puppy eyes, mentally begging him. George shook his head and pulled Clay up off the bed with him.

"Maybe after classes.." George whispered, pushing Clay in front of the closet before he went to the bathroom. Clay quickly grabbed some clothes, black cargo pants and a graphic T. George came out in khaki shorts and a light blue sweatshirt with a white polo underneath.

"Well aren't you cute~"

George's eyes went wide and he responded with a hum, looking dead at Clay who had wide eyes.

"I- uh I meant you look amazing.." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Thanks..you- too.."

Clay smiled before turning around and grabbing his stuff. They both headed out and hurried to the elevator. They were surprisingly the only ones in there. George pulled out his phone and texted his mom who had texted a bunch of times the other night..

Mom
George? Honey? Are you okay?

George
Sorry mom, I was sleeping and doing work.

Mom
Oh it's okay honey.

"Who you texting?" Clay asked, leaning over George looking down at his phone. George tilted his head back.

"My mum."

Clay nodded leaning back against the wall. As they stepped out the elevator, Nick shouted out to Clay.

"Clay!"

Clay and George turned around. Clay smiled and opened out his arm, Nick slid under, clays arm resting on his shoulder.

"What class you have?" Clay asked looking down at Nicks schedule that he should have memorized by now.

"Same class as me!" Clay said nudging Nick. George crossed his arms and continued to walk forward on his own, hoping he'd get to class before he was too late.

Later

George dropped onto his bed with a sigh. Clay quickly ran in, shutting the door.

"Now we can cuddle!" Clay said, jumping over George and landing against the wall. George tilted his head up and giggled. Clay patted his lap, more so in between his legs which George hurried to get between. Clay sighed and slid down a bit and "hugged" George.

"Clay?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't know if I asked this before but are you single?"

Clay furrowed his brows with a confused smirk. George tilted his head up in concern.

"I'm sorry if-"

"No- I-I'm single.."

George smiled and laid his head back down.

"Why?" Clay asked, rubbing George's back.

"I was just curious." George said with a shrug. Clay shook his head and continued to rub George's back before they both fell asleep.