Chapter 30

Chat???

George and Clay stumbled into the kitchen where a pizza was out on the table. Kelly turned around and smiled clapping her hands together.

"I wanted to get to know Clay, if that's okay that I take him from you?"

George ran his hand down his face with a chuckle.

"I don't care, but Clay?"

Clay smiled and nodded, still nervous. Kelly smiled and took a seat at the table. Cherish came running in pushing through Clay and George and sliding across the floor. Clay let out a cracky chuckle holding his stomach as he looked at George. George smiled and slid out a chair taking a seat. Clay took a seat next to him.

"So, are you from here?" She immediately jumped into asking questions.

"Mum! Give him a minute, he just sat down!" George giggled. Clay smiled.

"N-No she's fine!" He reassured George, folding his arms on the table.

"Yes, I grew up in Orlando." He said, bouncing his leg lightly. She nodded and took a bite of her slice of pizza.

"Wot are you going to college for?"

"Oh, I don't know. I was pretty much forced to since I didn't really- I wasn't exactly an intelligent teen in high school." Clay said, scratching the back of his neck as his leg bounced faster. Kelly raised a brow.

"Wot do you mean?"

"I wasn't the best throughout high school..I sort of- dropped out half way? I was dumb. I would purposely skip school and I actually ended up running from the cops once." He said, giggling at himself.

"Damn.." Cherish said. Kelly elbowed her side.

"Watch your mouth!"

George snickered at her. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Yeah, but, George has helped me through this first semester." Clay said, patting George's shoulder. Kelly smiled.

"He's told me so many things about you.."

George's eyes went wide and he coughed. Clay caught on to this and furrowed his brows at Kelly.

"Like?"

"I don't think he'd want me to tell you." She said with a smile. George cleared his throat rocking in his seat. Clay raised a brow at the Brit. George rolled his eyes and looked at the front door.

"Are you gay?" Cherish asked staring right into Clays soul. Clay furrowed his brows again and widened his eyes slightly smiling as he leaned back in his seat.

"I- uhh..."

"Cherish!" Kelly shouted.

"Wot!? I'm curious!"

George sighed and slouched down in his seat, covering his eyes.

"Sorry about that dear, please ignore her."

Clay chuckled and looked down at George.

"Could you excuse us? Please?" George asked. Kelly nodded and George immediately grabbed Clay and pulled him up, dragging him back down the hall. Clay stopped this time to admire the family photos displayed on the walls. He smiled, blushing at the baby photos of George.

"Look at how cute and chubby you were!" He said pointing to a baby photo. George stepped back and smiled.

"Leave baby me alone! Come on, before Cherish chases us down.." George said, grabbing clays wrist snd pulling him into his room quickly shutting the door and locking it.

"God- my family just doesn't shut up." George sighed. Clay chuckled.

"It's okay, my family is way worse, trust me."

George slouched back on his bed, looking at Clay who was standing there was his arms crossed staring down at George with a raised brow. George smiled.

"Oh my gosh!" George said, his eyes widened and he jumped up running to his closet. Clay fell back onto his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh lord- I still have this in here?"

"What?" Clay asked sitting up on his elbows. George shook his head and closing his closet, leaning back against it.

"Nothing important." He said with a smile. Clay raised his brows. He stood up and walked up to George, pinning him against the closet. George kept his hands behind his back and smiled up at the boy.

"What's behind your back?" Clay asked nodding to behind George. George stood up on his tippy toes catching Clay in a kiss. Clay let out a quiet moan and melted into his touch, letting one of his hands slide down and grab the brits neck, gently squeezing. George pulled back with a sigh.

"You really want to know~?" George whispered. Clay smirked and nodded, dragging his tongue across his teeth. George smirked and quickly put a blind fold over his eyes.

"Oh?" Clay said, smirking. George chuckled Andover out of the way.

"Do not peak. Understood?"

Clay nodded and scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Okay- there's two things..pick 1 or 2.."

"Hmmm....I-"

"Just a heads up- one of them is more interesting than the other~"

"Ou~"

George giggled and stared at himself in his mirror. Clay lifted his head.

"2,"

George smirked and started to strip. He quickly slid on the "costume" and put on the ears, fixing the collar and the skirt. He stared at himself in the mirror. The outfit was a bit small considering he wore it a few years ago. He stared down at the cow tail and shook his head, tossing it along with the other skirt into the closet. He stood in front of Clay and pushed him back onto the bed.

"Oh- okay?"

George giggled and straddled his lap, putting his hand on the blind fold.

"Ready?"

Clay bit his lip and nodded.

"It's a bit small so control yourself alright."

"Mm~ no promises babe."

George rolled his eyes and took off the blind fold. Clay took a second to re-adjust to the lighting before glancing at George. His grip on George's waist tightened as his bit his lip. He threw his head back chuckling.

"Fuck," he chuckled. George giggled and cupped his face.

"You're fucking hot..." Clay chuckled, licking his lower lip. George rolled his eyes half way and slightly shrugged.

"Where'd this even come from?"

"My closet." He said smiling. This made Clay wheeze.

"Oh my gosh- I fucking love you." Clay giggled, pulling George down into a hug.

"Can I take this off now it's very uncomfortable and small.."

Clay evilly chuckled.

"I wanted to- mm~ never mind, go ahead~"

George furrowed his brows as he slowly slid off clays lap, teasing him a bit as he stuck his ass half way in the air. Clay slapped his hands over his face covering his redness. George giggled and stripped, grabbing some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. He quickly threw them on and jumped on top of Clay making him grunt.

Clays hands landed on his hips, lightly squeezing.

"Wanna watch a movie?" George asked, running his fingers through his hair. Clay shrugged.

"Sure, why not."