Chapter 45

Clay groaned as he slouched back in his seat.

"Dude! Sit up!" Tracey shouted. Clay groaned and threw his head back.

"I'm tired can we like just continue later?"

"Uh- no, I'm not failing."

"Nerd.." Clay sighed as he sat up. Tracey had a light blush on her face. She cleared her throat and continued. Clay wasn't paying attention anymore he was too busy clicking his pen.

"Alright, I'll call you tonight then." Tracey spoke aggressively as she slammed her things on the table. Clay stared at her confused.

"Alright, good day." Clay groaned as he stood up and stretched. Tracey groaned and walked off. Clay tsk'd.

"Bitch"

———-

"Hey babe.."

"Hmm?" Clay hummed looking up at the bathroom door. George smiled peeking his head out.

"I'm getting in the shower if you want to join.."
Clay smiled and chuckled.

Mini skip

"Are you warm yet?" Clay asked as he rubbed the Brit's arm. George giggled and nodded. Clay hugged him tight and kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much." Clay whispered.

"I love you too."

Next day

"Babe, help me." Clay sighed pushing back from his desk. George crawled onto his lap which startled him. George let out a sigh and shifted around to get comfortable. Clay grabbed his hips and held him down.

"Quit moving so much."

"Sorry.."

George stared at his screen. He chuckled. He turned his head and smirked at Clay.

"Could've told me it was about London."

Clay rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Well I assumed you knew."

"Assumed wrong." George giggled turning back around. He started to ramble off but Clay could only focus on George's hips. His own hands gripping his small hips. He fell in love with the feeling.

"Babe!"

Clay looked up.

"Are you even listening?"

Clay smiled.

"Oh my gosh."

"Sorry, your body is way more interesting.."

George giggled and leaned back resting the back of his head on his shoulder. (Need to know came on...) Clay kissed his neck making him whine quietly.

"Wanna?" Clay whispered. George turned his head.

"Y-You have homework.."

"You think I give two shits?"

George moaned and gently started to rub his hips in circles. Clays head tilted back and he let out groans.