Chapter 19

TW: slurs

"What's up!" Karl giggled, draping his arm over Dreams shoulder, he wasn't that much shorter than the blond.

"Nothing much, where's Sap?" Dream said, looking around.

"He said he didn't feel good, I asked if he was gonna be here today and he said probably not." Karl shrugged, looking back at George.

"George! What's up!" He said, taking his arm off Dreams shoulder. George looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Nothing, you?"

"Same thing." Karl said, smiling at the boy. George looked up at Dream with a raised brow.

"I'll see you after class freckles." George said with a smile, slowly backing away from the two. Dream smiled back and winked at the Brit before he turned around and ran away.

"Oooo? Okay, I see what's going on." Karl said, crossing his arms. Dream raised his brows.

"What do you mean?" He chuckled. Karl rolled his eyes.

"What's with you and Georgie?"

"Oh- nothing?"

"Mhm.."

"Oh my gosh- we're just friends! Nothing more."

"Eh- seems pretty obvious you like each other.." Karl shrugged, staring at the floor. Dream turned his head at Karl.

"Wait- seriously?" Dream questioned, gripping his backpack. Karl giggled.

"Well? The way you smiled at each other doesn't seem very friendly.."

Dream shook his head as the bell rang.

"Gotta go! See ya!" Karl said, running off leaving Dream there shocked.

..........

George sat down at the end seat giving him better access at leaving.

"Today we have-"

George wasn't listening. He was bored and already missed the presence of his best friend.

"Hey!" A deep voice rang in his mind. George shook himself out of his thoughts and turned to his side.

"Wot!" George whispered at the boy, slamming his fist down on the desk. The boy raised a brow at the Brit.

"Excuse you- watch it."

"Fuck off!" George whispered back, turning back to the professor.

"What's your name?" The boy continued to talk to him. George groaned.

"George. Now leave me alone."

"I'm Jason." The boy said, reaching his hand out to the Brit. George rolled his eyes.

"I didn't ask." He whispered, scooting away from the boy. The boy gave him a dirty look before returning to his own work.

After class, the boy followed George through the halls until he finally stopped and spun around.

"Do you have a problem!" George asked, throwing his hands up. The boy smirked.

"Yes, I do."

"Go find someone else to flirt with!" George shouted, turning back around.

"I'm not a faggot, I like women asshole." The boy shouted back. George stopped.

"What's a matter? Fag." The boy teased, laughing and giggling as George continued to walk down the hall. He could hear the boys comments from a mile away, even as he turned the corner toward Dream.