Chapter 6

"No! No!" George slightly shouted as he aggressively clicked his keyboard.

"CLAY!" George shouted as the red screen popped up asking him to re-spawn. Clay held his stomach as he wheezed.

"Oh come on!" George giggled crossing his arms.

"You suck at this!" Clay said moving his character around waiting for the boy. George groaned trying to find him.

"Wot are your cords?" George asked waiting for the numbers.

"345- wait I see you!" Clay said, speeding up his character to catch up with George. George turned around and hissed as he started running.

"No! Please!"

Clay couldn't stop laughing at him. The two lifted their heads at the door when they heard a somewhat aggressive knock. They quickly shut their laptops and hid under their covers. They stared at each other with wide eyes. Clay held his finger up to his lips, George only nodded and waited for footsteps. They quickly shut their eyes when they heard keys rattling and the door creek open.

"Go to sleep, you have class in a few hours!" A stern voice spoke. George shifted a bit as the light from the hallway slowly disappeared and the door shut with a click. Clay sighed sitting up. George rolled over onto his back with a quiet giggle.

"Maybe playing minecraft at 1 in the morning isn't a really good idea?" Clay said looking at George who nodded.

~hours later~

"You ready?" Clay asked stepping out of their room with George. George nodded. They hurried toward the elevator barely making it in as they fixed their clothes and hair.

Once the elevator hit the bottom, the few students hurried out including Clay and George. They rushed out and ran across the street to the other building.

"Mr. Wilson, Mr. Davidson."

The two turned.

"Sorry Mr. Dawson." They both said in sync before they hurried to their seats.

A few minutes into class George noticed Clay struggling to stay still. His leg was aggressively bouncing and he was biting his pen staring down at his paper as if it would write words itself.

"Clay?" George whispered placing his hand on his arm. Clay jumped a little.

"Hm?"

"You zoned out?"

Clay nodded, he quickly turned back to the board and read what was on it before he quickly started writing. Half way through him writing, he got distracted and started doodling things in the corner.

"Mr. Wilson!"

Clay shot his head up with raised brows. He noticed the amount of people looking at him. He gulped and looked at George.

"Yes?"

"I asked you a question? Were you not listening?"

"No, sorry sir."

"Pay attention."

Clay nodded before looking back down at his paper. His face was red from embarrassment and his leg continued to bounce.