Chapter 38

Christmas Eve

"Hey! Karl! George and Clay are here!" Nick shouted before stepping out of the way. George smiled and looked around.

"Finally cleaned up the place?" Clay teased. Nick smacked Clay earning a breathily chuckle from him. George started walking up the stairs.

"Is he up here?" George asked. Nick shrugged.

"I think? I was in the kitchen finishing up the brownies."

George nodded and hurried up the stairs. He heard faint sniffles and he immediately knew where Karl was. He sighed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Sorry Nick, I'm-"

"It's me, let me in please." George sighed. Karl quickly unlocked the door and let him in. George shut the door and leaned against it. Karl wiped his eyes and smiled.

"H-Hey." Karl sighed. George rolled his eyes and knelt down beside him. He hugged onto the boy.

"Don't cry, it's Christmas!" George said quietly as to not let the others hear. Karl nodded and wiped his eyes again. George stood up and grabbed his hand.

"I knew you'd be upset so I brought some things to help fix you up, I know you like to play around sometimes and wear mascara and sometimes liner so I stole my mothers." George said, giggling at his last words. Karl giggled and stood against the sink staring at himself. He felt disgusted until George turned him and began to apply mascara on his eyes.

"There you go, don't ruin it!"

Karl giggled and wiped under his eyes.

"Just, ignore him." George sighed. Karl nodded before they exited the bathroom and hurried down to the others. As Karl was giggling rushing down the stairs he looked up and saw Nick staring at him confused. George pulled Karl into a hug as they stood beside the counter.

"Wanna build the gingerbread house!?" Clay said slamming his hands down on the counter. Nick smiled and nodded. They both ran off leaving George and Karl to stand there and laugh. They took seat at the stools and talked away before the two came back.

"Let's have some fun!"

After

They all sat around the tree, the fireplace lit warming up the place. George sat in between Clays legs as he sat against the couch. Nick scooted the coffee table out the way and sat down next to Karl who sat cris cross in front of the tree.

"Whose first?" Nick asked. Karl looked at Nick and nodded at him.

"You can go first.." Karl said. Nick grabbed three different presents and handed them to the boys. He sat back and smiled.

"Whose first?" George asked. Clay sat up slightly and sighed.

"I'll go." He said beginning to unwrap his gift. He looked at Nick and rolled his eyes.

"I'm gonna kill you."

Nick laughed and hugged his knees. Clay chuckled as he stared down at the gift. He slowly pulled it out.

"Thanks dude."

Nick chuckled then looked at George. George pointed at himself before opening it. He giggled and pulled it out. He smiled and thanked Nick before he looked at Karl. Karl began to open his gift. He gasped and looked up at Nick with a smile. Nick smiled at him as he crawled up to him and hugged him nearly knocking him over. Clay and George looked at each other with a smirk. Karl laid back and pulled out his gift. It was a frog hoodie, particularly one he's been crazy about for months.

"Thank you so much!" He giggled slipping it on. Nick chuckled and he started to burn up slightly. George chuckled when he seen Nick blushing as he stared at the boy in the cute green frog hoodie.

"Moving on!"

After gifts

"Thanks for coming by!" Nick said as George and Clay walked out with their gifts.

"See yuh."

Back at the dorm

"I think Nick likes Karl." George sighed as he laid back onto his bed. Clay stood over him with a smirk.

"You don't say?"

George pulled Clay down into a kiss, humming in between. Clay crawled over the boy and placed his hands next to his head. He pulled away and went down to his neck placing soft and gentle kisses all along.

"C-Clay..we are going to my h-house tomorrow.." George breathed trying to keep his voice steady as Clay kisses and nipped at his sweet spots. Clay chuckled and bit down before leaning back slowly. George let out a quiet moan in his ear. Clay attacked his lips again, their tongues colliding.

"Don't get so riled up then babe." Clay whispered in his ear before quickly rolling off and beginning to strip down. George sat up, his lips red and plump. They kept eye contact as Clay removed his belt then his shirt and so on.

"Well I didn't start anything.." George pouted. Clay chuckled and slipped on grey sweatpants (aww shit, here we go..) he stretched his arms letting out groans before he hovered over the boy again. 

"You know how crazy you make me, you use it against my will." Clay said, hiding his face in George's neck. George giggled and draped his arms around the boys neck.

"It's fun too!"

Clay sat up with a raised brow. George giggled and ran his fingers into his hair.

"You think it's fun? God, if I could do the things I want to do to you, you'd be begging for more. You probably wouldn't even tease me anymore."

George chuckled and pulled at his hair.

"Doubt that, freckles."

Clay clicked his tongue with a chuckle before he pinned George's hands above his head and kissed at his jawline and neck. George giggled and moaned at the same time as Clay practically teased him.

"Clay..mm~" George moaned. Clay started to place softer kisses, less faster. George groaned and squirmed under him making Clay lean back and stared at the reckless boy. He smirked and chuckled.

"Irritating isn't it?" Clay teased. George groaned and looked away. Clay giggled and began kissing up his neck, hums exited his mouth along the way. He stopped at his lips and stared up at George before connecting their lips.