Chapter 37

George got up early still in a bit of a mood as he took a shower and got dressed in case Karl was up for going out. As he had his back turned to Clay he let out a gasp when he felt a pit of coldness on his stomach. He looked down to see a pair of pale and pink hands. He huffed and tilted his head back.

"You in a better mood?" Clay asked, his voice raspy from just waking up. George hummed and swayed his body side to side.

"Yeah, how'd you sleep?"

"Not good.." Clay pouted, hiding his face in the crook of George's neck. George smiled and rested his hands on top of clays, trying to warm them.

"Thank god you're warm...I'm freezing.." Clay whispered. George huffed.

"I took a shower."

"Mhm, I can tell..I smell my shampoo.."

George giggled and lifted on of clays hand to his mouth, kissing his fingers one by one. Clay watched in awe.

"Why are you dressed up?"

"Hmm? Oh, I asked Karl if he wanted to hangout and in case he does I'm ready."

"You are too sweet George, the things you do for everyone..."

"I try.." he giggled. Clay slowly kissed his neck, humming in the process of each kiss. George's breath hitched and he squeezed clays hands.

"Your lips are freezing.." George sighed. Clay chuckled as he leaned back slightly.

"Maybe if I'd had a warmth cuddling me last night I wouldn't be freezing." He said. George rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Keep that up and you won't have one again tonight."

Clay chuckled and kissed his cheek. He stepped back yawning. George spun around and took a seat on the edge of his bed. Clay stumbled into the bathroom not minding to shut the door. I mean, did it matter at this point? George pulled out his phone every 10 seconds checking for a notification from his best friend.

"Want me to come with?" Clay asked as he stepped out the bathroom. George shook his head.

"We'll probably hang out at his house or go to a restaurant."

Clay nodded and flopped next to him. George rubbed his back sighing.

"I do want to help, tell Karl I said that." Clay said. George smiled and nodded.

"Don't you have work?" George asked leaning back on his elbows. Clay smiled and shook his head.

"I just started so my schedule is short."

George sat up as his phone dinged. He pulled it out of his pocket.

Karl

Are you still up for hanging out?

Ofc!

Ok, are we meeting up?

I can come pick you up?

Oh ok
I'll be ready in 8 minutes

George smiled and laid back. Clay scooted up to his side and cuddled him. George kissed the top of his head with a giggle.

"Be careful and if you need anything call me."

George scoffed.