Chapter 16

~Two weeks later~

George and Dream rushed to get ready as they had slept through BOTH alarms and now they stood their helping each other, 20 minutes before the party started.

"Got it." George said, patting Dream's back before they both turned and looked at each other in the mirror. Dream wore a green hoodie with a black turtle neck underneath, black cargo pants with black boots. George wore a blue T-shirt with a white turtle neck underneath, light blue denim pants and black converses. He also wore white clout googles a top his head. George turned to the side checking himself out.

"Shit- I've never felt so fucking hot.." he said, giggling after. Dream smacked him on the back of the neck and laughed, flinching as George swatted his hand.

"Asshole," George said, rolling his eyes. Dream shrugged with a giggle before turning around and grabbing his keys and phone.

"Oh wait!" He said, turning to his bag that laid on the floor. He unzipped it and pulled out a mask with a smile (for hours at a time..) he walked up to the mirror and put it on.

"Can you even see?" George asked looking slightly up. Dream shook his head as he crossed his arms, staring at nothing. George laughed and smacked him on the back of the neck. Dream clenched his neck,

"Hey!" He said, his words slightly mumbled by the mask. George stuck his tongue out knowing Dream couldn't even see him. Dream slipped the mask up over the hood of his hoodie. He looked at George.

"We should go."

George nodded and ran toward the night stand, snatching his phone from the charger. He stared at the multiple messages he had.

"Fuck me-"

Dream turned around and smirked. George looked up and blushed.

"You're dirty.."

Dream wheezed and shook his head.

"Alright, let's go." George said, sliding his phone in his back pocket and grabbing his black thin jacket off his bed, hanging it over his arm. Dream pointed to the door as George sped out, Dream followed, shutting the door and locking it.

"Wait- are you planning on drinking?" Dream asked, keeping his hand on the handle. George's eyes went wide.

"Drinking!? What? Like- alcohol!?"

Dream rolled his eyes.

"It's a college party-"

George shrugged.

"I-I don't know? Probably not?"

"Weak." Dream said, letting go of the handle and walking up beside George. George scoffed and hit Dream's arm.

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm a good innocent boy!"

Dream raised a brow at George.

"Yeah- you sure are innocent aren't ya.." Dream said, clicking the button to the elevator. George huffed as they entered the doors.

"Where is this at again?" George asked as they exited the elevator.

"Some kid who goes here." Dream said, pushing through the double doors, exiting the building. George nodded and followed Dream to his car, passing his own car on the way.