Chapter 17

The time was 1:30 am. Almost EVERY person at the party was drunk or tipsy, even the so called "innocent ones." Dream had promised to not get drunk, in which! He kept that promise, but he was a bit tipsy as while George was pretty much shit face drunk.

"DreeeEAmmmmm~~~"

"George, I think we should leave now, you've had too much-" Dream started as he pulled George up off of him.

"NooOoo!" George groaned, hiccuping half way through his sentence. Dream tightened his grip on the boys wrist and practically dragged him outside where a few people were beginning to leave and a few were just joining.

"Dream! *hiccup* l-eett me gooOooo!"

"Come on George, that's enough." Dream said, opening the passenger door for George. George shook his head with a whine. Dream sighed and scooped up George, bridal style, placing him in the car. He buckled the boy up and patted his thigh with a smile.

"Don't move." He said, shutting the door. George fiddled for the door handle, his vision blurry and his mind fuzzy. Dream opened the driver side and hopped in, buckling himself up and starting the car. He glanced at the boy with a raised brow.

"DreAmMm~!" George whined, throwing his head back against the head rest. Dream exhaled,

"Now I know to stop you after 4 drinks." He chuckled, putting the car in drive and driving off. George kept begging Dream to turn back, or to hug him, or just do about anything.

"God, you are so clingy when you're drunk." Dream mumbled, a bit aggravated. George whined and crossed his arms.

"Fuck you!" He shouted, glancing out the window. Dream chuckled.

"I'd probably let you if you weren't so drunk~" Dream teased, smirking as he kept his eyes fixated on the road. George whimpered and turned his head at Dream.

"Please~"

Dream raised his brows, cocking his head to the side.

"Oh?" He said, biting his lip. George whined again and leaned toward the blond.

"George back away please, I'm driving."

George's eyes checked Dream out. His hair, his jaw, his lips, his arms, his hands, his crotch, his shoulders, his everything. It made George feel dizzy and funny. He groaned and slouched back in his seat, licking his lips. Dreams smirk never disappeared, even when they were finally back up at their dorm.

"You sir, are sleeping in your own bed tonight, got it." Dream said, pulling back George's covers. George whined and fussed, begging Dream to let him cuddle with him.

"Ah ah, you aren't sober enough and I can't trust you at the moment, after what just accrued in the car." Dream chuckled, pushing George onto his bed and pulling the covers over him.

"Goodnight George." He said, smiling at the boy. George huffed and turned away resulting in a light laugh from Dream.

"Have sweet dreams Gogy." Dream said, before turning off the light and sliding under his covers.

Next morning

George sat up groaning, holding his hand on his forehead. His vision still somewhat blurry as he threw the covers off and stumbled through the room to the bathroom. His stomach rumbled as he lifted the toilet seat and knelt down, vomiting up a series of liquids. (EwWeE 🧍‍♂️)

Dream groaned as he heard the violating noises coming from across the room. He finally sat up as he realized George wasn't in his own bed. He sat on the edge of bed, legs spread and elbows resting on his thighs. His head low as he waited for the horrible noises to finally come to an end.

As he heard the toilet flush he lifted his head up and glanced at the door, waiting for it to open. Right then, the door swung open and George stumbled out, wiping the corner of his mouth as he sighed. The Brit lifted his head and gasped.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" George mumbled, his throat was sore and his stomach felt like it was being squeezed like an lemon, his head was pounding and he felt dizzy. Dream patted his bed, motioning for George to crawl onto and lay his head on Dreams lap. As George stumbled onto the bed, Dream scooted himself back against the head board. George fell right next to him  and laid his head on the blonds lap, letting out a light groan as his headache pounded in his brain.

"How bad is your pain level?" Dream asked softly, running his fingers through George's messy hair. George's breathing was heavy and he was burning up.

"U-uh- a- 6.5?" George rambled, his voice scratchy. Dream sighed and threw his head back against the head board.

"Let me to get you some water and medicine, okay?" Dream said, lifting George's head off his lap. George nodded and shivered at the coldness. Dream searched through the medicine cabinets hoping to find something worth trying. His eyes landed on pain relievers. He grabbed the bottle and hurried back to George, a bottle of water already in his hand.

"Here." He said, handing him two pills. George threw them into his mouth and chugged his water, gaging as he swallowed (hehe 😏) he gasped as he removed the bottle from his mouth, handing it to Dream before curling up in a ball and hugging himself.

"How much trouble was I?" George asked, his voice still scratchy. Dream chuckled as he closed the water and placed it on the bedside table. He crawled into the bed and laid next to George.

"Well, you weren't horrible but it was frustrating to get you to leave and inside this building." Dream chuckled, placing his arms over George's side, pulling him back against him. George giggled slightly.

"Did I- say...anything? Something- out Georgeish?"

Dream furrowed his brows, tilting his head.

"Noooo? I don't know what you mean by "our georgeish."

George gulped.

"N-Never mind." He said, placing his hand on top of Dreams. Dream smiled and laid his head on top of the brits.

Stopping here- dang my chapters are trash today DRINK SOME WATER YOU HEATHENS!!!