Chapter 12

Heads up! A weird and crappy chapter :)

Two months later-

His smooth looking back, his strong arms, bold shoulders..his waist..his-

"George!" Karl whispered/shouted. George jumped, blinking intensely.

"S-Sorry yea?" He responded, turning his head. Karl pointed to the professor. George slowly turned his head, the professor was staring at him with a raised brow and an angry look. George gulped. He could feel his face growing red.

"George Henry Davidson."

George cringed. Are they even allowed to say their middle names? That's wrong isnt it?

"Stay after"

George nodded slightly. He groaned right as the bell rang and students started rushing to get out. Karl took his precious time feeling bad for the Brit.

"Jacobs, please hurry I do not have all day."

Karl's eyes went wide and he immediately rushed to get out.

"S-Sorry ma'am." He said before exiting the room.

George sat there tapping his pencil against the desk. He let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Mr. Davidson."

He lifted his head with raised brows.

"Wot?"

"I do not appreciate the disrespect you gave me today."

George rolled his eyes.

"May I ask, is something going on that is causing this?"

"All I did was zone out-by accident." George aggressively said. His professor made her way to his table.

"Your grades are going down incredibly low! If this continues I can not let you pass my class."

George huffed, looking out the window.

"Look I'm sorry okay? I'm trying I really am." He said as he began to pack his things. As he was packing his professor placed her hand on top of George's. George's eyes went wide and he looked up at her. She had a slight smirk on her face.

"I can always help you. Or...you can make up for it~"

George looked at her in disgust. He smacked her hand away and quickly got up. He ran to the door and looked back at her.

"I'm a minor thank you- also I'm not into women. Good day!" He said before rushing out and basically running to his next class.

He rushed into his class just in time and quickly slid next to Clay, panting like a thirsty dog. Clay looked at him worried.

"You okay there?"

George shrugged. He honestly did not know.

"I'll talk about it later." George whispered before their professor started speaking.

After class-

"I have to run to the library to checkout a book for a project..you can head back to the dorm." Clay said to George. George nodded and rushed out the building. He took a quick stop at the cafeteria to get a quick snack with his points from today before he rushed up. A little after Clay came in already talking random things.

"Oh yeah! You were gonna tell me what happened earlier?" Clay interrupted himself, sitting down next to George. George let out a sigh.

"I-I don't know if I really feel comfortable talking about it at the moment..can it wait until we are settled and have done some homework?" George asked in a quiet voice. Clays smile disappeared and he nodded.