Chapter 23

Friday-

Clay and George were on their way to the festival. George was wearing a pair of ripped black jeans matched with some white high tops along with an blue T-shirt. Clay was wearing dark blue ripped jeans with black high tops with a white T-shirt and a black jacket.

"You sure you're alright? It's pretty chilly out there." Clay said as George was about to exit the car. George nodded.

"I'm fine." He said before opening the door and immediately regretting from not bringing a jacket. He shivered as he slammed the car door. He stood there and waited for Clay, watching as many people entered and exited the archway. Clay soon swung his arm over George's shoulder and let out a sigh.

"Don't spend all your money on me.." George said, shaking his head. Clay chuckled.

"Can't promise."

Mini time skip

"Wanna tryyyyyyy......that one?" George asked, pointing at a mini game that seemed pretty easy. Upon looking at the prizes, one in particular caught George's eye. He nudged Clay and pointed up on the wall at the little mushroom plushie, almost similar to the one Jason had given him.

"Thats what you want?" Clay asked, raising a brow. George nodded earning a smile and nod from Clay.

A couple tried later and he finally got it. George jumped up and down with excitement, giving Clay double high fives before he was handed the mini mushroom plush.

"Fucking awesome!" He giggled, holding it close to his chest. Clay smiled and nodded at the man behind the mini game. George suddenly pointed to another mini game, grabbing Clays hand and dragging him toward it.

"Why hello fellow gents! Step right up!" The boy behind the counter said. His name tag read slime in a lime green color. George giggled and looked at Clay for confirmation. Clay handed George money with a smile.

George won first try without a sweat. He peered up slightly at Clay.

"What catches your eyes freckles?" He asked, smiling at the boy. Clay rolled his eyes and looked at the many prizes. He pointed at a plushie similar to George's but in a different color.

"Here ya go! Hope to see you again! Have a nice evening!" The boy said, waving as they walked off.

"Looks just like mine!" George said, putting theirs side by side.

"Anything else you wanna play or do you want to ride a ride?" Clay asked, intertwining their fingers.

"No rides, I'm not gonna torture you." George giggled, watching his steps. Clay smiled.

"I can handle a few, just nothing extreme." Clay said, looking around for an empty table. When he found one he quickly rushed over allowing George to take a seat.

"Want anything?" Clay asked. George looked at the menu displayed on the wall.

"Pretzel and lemonade." He said. Clay nodded and hopped into line. George distracted himself with his phone.

Karl

It's insane here today.

Oh, I assumed it would be lol

Like- I can't even tell what's lines and what's not

Sucks

Dream won me a plushie :)

Really! Awe

Then I won him one lol

You guys are so freaking cute 😭

Shut up 🙄

What! It's adorable how he cares and does everything for you like you're his. I wish Nick was like that...

Karl, he doesn't like me like that and I know he doesn't..

Hmm, yeah. Sure doesn't like you as he cuddled you every night and gets jealous when you're out with someone else. Huh, yep! He doesn't like you. 100%

You're so fucking annoying you realize that?

😌🖕

🥲

"George?"

George looked up in front of him with a hum. Clay smiled.

"I got your pretzel and lemonade." He said sitting down before sliding the items toward him. George smiled and thanked him.

Hour later

The two giggled and ran around almost as if they were drunk. Everybody gave them looks. Some even asked if they needed help. They're ere having a good time together, and neither of them wanted this to end, not now, not ever.

"I really appreciate you doing this Clay, I love you." George panted as they finally stopped to rest. Clay chuckled and scooted closer to the boy.

"I like it when you call me Dream, or freckles. Clay sounds wrong." He said, giggling at the boy. George rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"I'll roll them whenever I want!" He snapped back at Clay, leaning dangerously close to him. Clay smirked, licking his lips.

"Get any closer, I might hat bite ya." Clay teased, not looking away from the brits lips.

"Maybe I want that~" George mumbled, smiling at him. Clay stood up and grabbed George's hand, pulling him into a line. That line was the line to the Ferris wheel.

"Really?" George asked, a bit surprised Clay was going on. Clay smirked down at the boy.

"It's dark and the lights are glowing, it's only fair."

George giggled and stepped up and into a cart, Clay following. They closed the doors and Clay and George sat across from each other. The festival blasted music. The music was now soft and angelic as they slowly lifted to the top. George couldn't help but keep giggling. Clay was lost in his own thoughts as he stared at the boy in awe.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath, leaning back against the glass panel, tilting his head to the side. George raised a brow.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up. Clay chuckled, sitting up.

"You." He said, leaning in just a bit. George stared at him dumb founded.

"I-" George's eyes danced from one eye to the other.

"Fucking damnit, I can't take it-" Clay said, cupping George's face and smashing their lips together. George's eyes were wide open as he sunk into the kiss. His eyes soon fell shut and he let his arms drape over the boys shoulders, pulling him more in.

Clay quickly pulled away, staring at the boy in shock. George bit his lip, pulling Clay into a hug.

"Shit- that took way too long.." Clay said causing George to burst into a fit of laughter.

"George!" Clay shouted, snapping George out of his trance. George stared at Clay, blushing intensely.

"I- uh- sorry.." he said, stepping out of the cart.

It was only a "dream"