Chapter 8

Pov: Chu Scarlett

I burst open the doors and walked into Changbin's gigantic office. Never in my life had I thought I'd walk into Black Galaxy's headquarters so leisurely.

He was busy taking care of paperwork on his huge desk and groaned as soon as he looked up at me. "Not you again."

"We have a problem."

"You're my biggest problem," he complained, going back to his paperwork.

"Be nice for once!"

"No."

He's-

He's-

He's so annoying!!!

"Are you going to hear me out or should we just get a divorce?!"

"Close the door," he sighed, standing up and arranging the papers in front of him. He spent all of last night in this damned office, signing papers he refused to assign to anybody else.

The other idols were beginning to ask him all sorts of questions and he wouldn't listen to me when I told him to be more discrete. It's like he'd do the exact opposite of what I suggested even if what I told him was for his own good.

I closed the door and took a seat in front of his desk, peeking at his work and realizing that he was still taking care of the paperwork it took to match both of our agencies together.

"Isabelle and Calvin were spotted together by Hyunjin. Your friend could have been in trouble," I finally spoke, "There was a third guy with them too, but he was a random kid. Probably a newbie Black Galaxy."

"Don't worry. Hyunjin will be fine," he said, glancing back at his work, "Please tell me that's not all you're here for."

Who does he think he is?

For how long is he going to talk down to me?

I came here, acknowledging him as an ally, and informing him of the most recent news. I could have taken care of everything by myself, but I had respected him enough to share!

"You know what?" I ground my teeth and took in a deep breath. "I challenge you to a fight. A physical one."

As a fellow leader, I did not appreciate being belittled. He needed to be put in his place. I had never lost during a one on one fair fight before.

"I don't have time for you," he said, completely disregarding it.

"Just say you can't win against me and go," I stated, a smug brow raising on my face.

"If only I cared enough for that strategy to work on me."

"Can you even fight?" I mused, resting my palm on his desk, "I've never seen you in action. Bet you're weak."

"Yes, I'm weak, and I'm definitely not the guy who's saved your life twice before. The door is right there."

Shit, I forgot about that.

Somebody hold me back or I'm punching him right now.

"Shouldn't we be doing leader stuff rather than fighting?" I groaned, putting aside my ego which I'd go back to one day. He knew exactly what to say to tick me off every single time.

"Let's see. I'm doing leader stuff-" He gestured at the paperwork in front of him then at me- "While you're doing the fighting."

That's it.