22. 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

The next day I had already chosen to be out of the house before Stefan or Damon were up and running. I didn't want to see them at all after the argument I had with them the night before.

I was planning on going to see Klaus now that Jeremy was gone which I still hated but I knew I needed to come to peace with it and move on. 

My plan was changed when Bonnie called me to meet her at the witch house again and I didn't mind. I was planning on going anyway to do something I needed to do so I got dressed and headed there.

Before going in when I parked my car outside I took a deep breath. What I was about to do was big and something I should've done way before but I finally brought myself to do it now and I wasn't going to talk myself out of it.

I was not going to shame myself for it either; it was a part of growth I needed and I was going to do no matter what. I was done being afraid to move on. I was already doing it and it felt great.

I was working on bettering my relationship with my brothers and not holding no more grudges between us and finally moving on from Kol. Even if Jeremy was gone and that's who I was planning to be with, I still wanted to move on. I had already made peace with it and I was not going to back out.

I was doing it.

Once I built the courage to finally head in I got out of my car and walked inside the house all the way to where they were keeping the coffins figuring that's where Bonnie would be. I just didn't expect Elena to be there either.

That's another thing I needed to make peace with Elena was part of my life now even if I liked it or not she was there to stay if it wasn't with Stefan than with Damon but she needed to stop messing with the both of them.

"Hey Val" Bonnie greeted from where they stood making Elena turn as well.

"Hey Bonnie" I greeted back taking a few steps forward looking at the coffins making sure all of them were still there.

"Bonnie said you can't open the coffin either" Elena mentioned while I nodded.

"Nope, even if I tried to siphon the spell it's too much I'm telling you Klaus is paranoid" I sighed and leaned on one of the counters there hearing some footsteps heading our way.

It was Stefan. I was able to tell their steps apart and let me tell you he was not happy when he finally saw I was there and Elena as well. He just looked over to Bonnie with a disappointed look.