Chapter nine-Warning.

TW/Swearing

Dreams father immediately called back up.

The whole crew started looking around the base while dreams father dragged dream around with him.

Dreams dad kept holding onto dreams shoulder "Dad! Your kind of hurting me" dream tried to remove his hand.

"Here take this gun and stay close I do not want you getting hurt" he handed him a gun.

Dream took it "Dad I'm not going to get hurt" he rolled his eyes and followed closely beside his dad.

They entered a room "I see you have already found the coin dreamy boy" Schlatt sat up from the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing here schlatt" his dad aimed the gun at him.

"Woah there I just want to discuss something" schlatt flipped the coin in his hand.

"You could've just called us" dream huffed "I guess I just wanted to have some fun?" Schlatt laughed.

"What do you want" dreams dad lowered the gun "I want to talk to dream" schlatt put a hand on dreams shoulder.

Dream put schlatts hand off "What do you want??" He stepped back.

"Oh I just wanted to talk about your boyfriend" schlatt shrugged "wha- boyfriend? I have no boyfriend what the hell are you talking about?".

"That boy that you helped at the party" schlatt smirked "he's a friend" dream glanced at his father.

"What about him?" His dad asked immediately.

"I! Just wanted to make a deal..since dreamy boy here clearly likes him" schlatt laughed.

"What?" Dream stared daggers into schlatts eyes "oho ho ho I listened to every conversation you had with your father about him" schlatt grinned.

"Your absolutely nuts..can you just say what you want so I don't have to deal with you anymore" his dad rolled his eyes.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to sell him?" Schlatt shrugged and kept playing with the coin in his hand.

"What!? Sell him!? Are you insane! He's my friend" dream stepped closer to schlatt "Yeah!" Schlatt laughed.

"I mean he looks like he can make me a lot of money! Who doesn't want to sell him" schlatt laughed "he clearly has pretty privilege and I can sure use that".

Dreams dad didn't speak and just continued listening "first No we aren't selling him and second don't you dare lay a finger on him".

Dream gritted his teeth, he was angry and annoyed at how schlatt was acting.

"Oh don't worry I won't" schlatt laughed.
__________________

Dream slammed his hand on the desk, everyone looked at him intimidated.

Everyone didn't like when dream is cold and angry or serious, they always felt scared and nervous when talking to him.

"Listen here, everybody...I want you to keep an eye out for schlatt, he may do something to a specific person we all know in this building as you guys have already seen him at the party" he sighed.

"Is it ge-" Karl was interrupted by sapnaps hand on his mouth, sapnap glared at him, signalling that he shouldn't interrupt their boss?
________________

dream looked at his phone as he lay in his room at the base.

He sighed and saw no messages from George, he frowned seeing as his 'friend' hasn't texted him in a while.

Dream closed his eyes desperately trying to sleep but failed miserably.

He huffed and sat up looking at his phone again, scrolling through Twitter and messages from his family.
__________________

Schlatts POV

Schlatt walked into his house and headed upstairs to his master bedroom.

He got into his closet changed his clothes and walked out, he took a bottle of water from his fridge and sat on his bed.

He took a sip, his phone rang, he glanced at it...

Unknown number.

He placed the water on his bedside table and accepted the call..he held his phone to his ear.

"Hello, schlatt".

"How do you know my name?- who the fuck are you?" Schlatt yelled.

"I just wanted to send you an important message"

"What do you want"

"Schlatt if you lay a hand on him I will fucking murder your whole family and won't hesitate to murder you next"

Schlatt froze.

"What?" He thought.

"I know where you live and know where your whole family lives" he laughed "I could track you down easily."

"Like I said I won't hesitate to murder your family and sell their organs ooor.."

"I could come to your house right now and you won't even know it" he laughed maniacally.

"sleep with your eyes open..you won't know who could be standing right outside your bedroom door."

"Good night you probably won't wake up next morning" they hung up.

Schlatt dropped his phone and stared at his bedroom door..he could see shoes outside his door.

He started shaking but that was just his mind playing with him.

"This has to be some kind of joke," he thought as he laid down in his bed.

Vote?

Woah daddy chill 😳 anyways- have any ideas of who could be the mysterious voice talking to schlatt?

I fucking sound like a teacher after finishing explaining the question to the students like mf be like "any IdEaS oR qUeTiOnS".

I'm sorry- I know you guys are already tired of me :')

I love you <3 you pathetic piece of garbage I adore everyday <3 I'm joking you are beautiful and I appreciate you 💗

-your beloved author

907 words