.:Chapter 51:.miss you:.

George Pov

The street light flickered above the brunet and the blond. Aiden rambling about absolutely anything while George sips on his smoothie, him and his mind in another reality...George? Someone called his name snapping him out of his deep thinking process "Hm?" The Brit lifted his gaze from the ground to the blond beside him on the bench. Aiden had a soft smile on his face, a comfortable and gentle atmosphere around them. Both of them feeling at ease.

"You weren't listening, were you?" He laughed warmly. George shook his head admitting then sipping on the straw "yeah I figured." The blond sighs with a huge smile on his face as he looks at the stars "it's been a while since I've chatted with someone till midnight." He takes a deep breath before exhaling it into the cold air "it's midnight?" The brunets eyebrows furrowed "yeah- we spent the whole day in the town since you wanted to clear your mind." Gosh, that contagious smile just never wipes off his face...what am I even doing? This feels so wrong...

"Hm. I didn't feel the time." Aiden adoringly smiled down at the brunet as he continued staring at the melting snow on the ground, spring is approaching huh...

"George?" The blond yawns covering his mouth "are you free tomorrow?" George thinks for a moment "nope. Got nothing to do besides think." Aiden laughs "we should hang out more often...this feels nice." The brunet nods without a word, the straw still in his mouth as he thinks about Dream...

"George?...sorry to ask you this but...where are you staying?" The blond tilted his head to look at George, his face worried "with my mother, of course." George sighs remembering the time when he and Dream used to go out on night outs like this "your mother is here?" Aiden questions playing with the small rock on the bench, keeping a good and comfortable distance between him and the brunet.

"Yeah." Memories of him and Dream cleaning his apartment came back to him in a flash, the warmth he felt in his heartfelt no longer than ice-cold "she arrived here a few weeks ago." George smiles remembering how his mother's excitement to be here quickly shifted to disgust at the horrible town he's living in. The blond hummed before yawning "gosh I'm sleepy." George nods "let's go then." Aiden shakes his head no "I really like it here. I don't want this night to end honestly." The brunet gives him a deadpanned look before scoffing "As in a friend way idiot-" Aiden got elbowed in the stomach by George causing him to cough.

"you really don't know how to make a good impression-" the blond got elbowed again "why did I come with you?" George rolled his eyes and got up going to the trash can to throw away his empty smoothie cup before starting to walk towards his apartment "wait up!" Aiden shouted grabbing his bag and running after George to catch up and walk him home even after the brunet insisted that he'll go alone.

The brunet lied in bed, nipping the skin inside of his mouth, wanting the warmth of the blond and the feeling of being held "George? Dear, are you awake?" His mother called from the outside. George groaned before taking off to open the door for his mother. He opened the door and glanced at his mother's expression turn to a worried face "are you okay? You look sick." She caressed his face making George smile and shake his head "I'm okay."

"There's something for you on the counter." The brunets gaze went to look at the kitchen counter and saw a bouquet with a small box and a note "I'll look at it tomorrow." As George was about to shut the door he was hesitated by his mother "George...they've been waiting for you since I came back here." His mother urged him to go and read the note "okay then." George sighed.

The brunet sat on the stool smelling the flowers with a tiny smile on his face, he then held the small box and unwrapped it. The box revealed a gold bracelet with a diamond attached to it and a little microscope with paper in it in the middle. The paper read something but George couldn't fully see it but the bracelet was absolutely gorgeous, George loves it.