Chapter fifteen-Discussing.

TW/ mentions stabbing and panicking.

George grabbed his keys and started heading to work.

After he found out that his manager bad told him "if you won't show up to work I won't hesitate to fire you".

He sighed as he walked right past the alleyway he hid with Dream.

George entered the coffee shop and put on his barista outfit in the lockers room, he went behind the counter waiting for a customer.

The bell rang, indicating that someone entered.

"I haven't seen you for a while".

That voice.
Oh, Maya.

"Where have you been?" She leaned on the counter "busy actually".

Liar.

"Your regular?" He asked "yes! Thank you" Maya smiled, George made her drink and passed it to her.

She was about to pay him "it's on the house" he smiled "Thank you!" Maya laughed.

"Actually... I may host a concert here next week.. I could let you in for free".

"I don't think I'll be able to make it next week..sorry" George fiddled with his fingers.

Liar...

"Aw..what a bum" she frowned, George awkwardly smiled as he stood there not knowing what to do.

"Anyways! I got to go, the boss is being a total jerk" she laughed "take care!" She smiled and waved.

He waved back and watched her as she left, George waited for another customer.

Something caught him off guard, a man looking at him from a dark alleyway.

George felt chills go through his body as he saw a bunch of people behind the man.

Something is going to go wrong.

George kept repeating the sentence over and over and over again in his mind.

He went to the back room to see if Karl is there.

Bad sign..he isn't there...

He took out his phone to call Karl.

George called him and waited for a few minutes.

Please answer...

Answer, please.

Pick up...

Come on...

"Hi! This is Karl! I may be busy right now, leave a message".

Fuck.

George stared at his phone and went back behind the counter.

He looked at the clock.

9:45 am.

5 minutes and his work is done.

George looked at the alleyway and saw the man smirking at him, He felt disgusted at how the man is looking at him.

Ew...what.the.f#ck...

He stood there glancing at the clock a few times while fiddling with his shirt.

9:50 am.

My shift is done.

George rushed to clock out and find a way to sneak to the back door to not get in danger.