Chapter sixteen-"Moving in?"

Short chapter cause Mf just woke up with cramps💀

George woke up from his alarm, he groaned and turned it off, George slid out of bed and looked at himself in the mirror.

God..this headache is killing me.

He entered the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

George left his room and went to the kitchen to find Ranboo making himself some cereal.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Ranboo laughed "First of all where were you this weekend?" George glared at him.

"I was at Tubbs place" Ranboo took a bite out of his cereal "Who?" George questioned.

"Toby, did you forget about him?" Ranboo raised an eyebrow.

Oooh Toby

"It's been what?.. Five years since I saw him" George yawned and took a seat next to Ranboo.

"Fair" Ranboo shrugged "anyways what happened with that blonde guy?" Ranboo suddenly questioned.

"Uh, I got his number.." George sighed "WOO let's goooo" Ranboo laughed.

"I'm moving in with him I guess?" He shrugged "Moving in? It's only been a month since you guys met" Ranboo looked at him concerned.

"Oh yeah and how about you stay with tubbo for a while" George fiddled with his fingers,

"I can sense something wrong and I don't like it George" Ranboo squinted his eyes.

" Look. I will tell you but you can not tell anyone else or we'll get in trouble" George huffed.

"I don't want the police to get involved" He took in a deep breath, Ranboo raised an eyebrow, confused as he knew damn well gogs doesn't get in trouble.

"Hm. George is there something you want to tell me?" Ranboo continued eating his cereal.

"Yes," George replied "It turns out he's a mafia boss".

"Eh, what?" He looked at George, George sighed "He's the highest and strongest mafia boss".

"PFT- What?!" Ranboo spat out his cereal "Ew gross" George rolled his eyes.

"And you moving in with him ARE YOU CRAZY" Ranboo held his hair in his hands.

"He could kill me any second I know...but I don't know why he doesn't want to" George rubbed his forehead.

"Probably a p#ssy" Ranboo laughed, George hit him "What has Tommy been teaching you lately?" George scoffed.
________________

George walked into the base with Karl beside him, He lead him to his room "sorry I didn't tell you earlier" Karl apologized.

"It's fine" George smiled "It's not..you may be walking in a death trap and he's just pretending.."

Strong words huh...

"Don't worry Karl if anything happens, I'll just kill myself" George shrugged "You are insane" Karl shook his head.

"I am not I'm just trying to get out of here plus Clay doesn't want to kill me he said it yesterday" George opened his door.

"Of course, he doesn't want to? Don't you see how he looks at you?" Karl smirked.

"Oh my god Karl" He rolled his eyes, Karl laughed and laid down on Georges bed.

"This thing is so comfy" Karl closed his eyes "you are a lucky Mf who has pretty privilege" Karl laughed.

"Oh shut up" He placed his suitcase on the floor and lay beside Karl "you are not wrong" Karl and George laughed together.
______________
Dreams P O V

Dream passed Georges room, He heard laughing and slowly opened the door.

He saw George cuddling with Karl while laughing at each other's jokes.

"You wish that was you huh?" Dream looked beside him and saw Sapnap smirking.

"Isn't that your loverboy?" Dream grinned and pointed at Karl.

Sapnap scoffed "Your such an idiot" They laughed "anyways Dad wants us in his office right now".

"Let's go then" Dream chuckled.

They entered the office "We have a massive problem" Their dad announced.

Dream and Sapnap shared a look before looking at their father "It's schlatt".

"What did that bit#h do again?" Dream huffed "Apparently he didn't learn a lesson".

"What do you mean" Sapnap sat on the black leather couch while looking between his father and Dream.

"He's planning to kidnap someone" His father pulled out a file and took out a picture.

Brown hair, Small frame, Eyes brown one blue, barista outfit.

"Dad." Dream grabbed the picture and inspected it closely, He looked up at his father.

His father smirked
"I told you didn't I?" He chuckled, Dream put the picture in his pocket "I'll deal with it alone." Dream gripped his fist his knuckles turning white.

"Just make sure not to kill him" He put his legs on the table "I won't".

Vote? Comment? Do whatever you want ( 」∠)_

753 Words