.:Chapter 56:.

Uh oh Lime I'll put a trigger warning when it starts

"Their food tastes amazing." George stood by the buffet, munching on bread quite happily with a smile "Glad you're enjoying it." Dream smiled then pressed a light kiss on his forehead, he had his left arm around the brunets waist while the other holding a glass of wine.

"I'll be in the bathroom, you can wait here or wander around just don't get lost." Dream put his glass on the table, he made sure George listened since he was in his own world at the moment, he enjoys his food.

"George baby." Dream moved a strand of hair away from his boyfriend's face "Mhm. I'll be here." George nodded and watched as Dream slid into the restroom. His gaze soon went to all the people dancing around and laughing and some were even gossiping.

He shrugged and took a piece of strawberry, plopping it right in his mouth and chomping on it with passion. The brunet was enjoying his time until someone approached him.

"Damn what's a beauty like you doing here? Completely alone." George's eyebrows furrowed and peeked at the guy beside him, he had brown light hair and an optimistic smirk, he was wearing a white basic suit...I can't for once be alone huh...

He dismissed him and took another bite of the strawberry leaving only the leaf "you're enjoying your food...I see." His smirk soon lowered and his confidence seemed to be sky rocking down at George's side glimpse.

George crossed his arms still taking in the flavor of the fruit, just needing to be alone for a while.

"Uh...I'm Oliver! Nice to..meet you?" He held his hand out with an unsure smile. The brunet looked at him fully this time then shook his hand...maybe he's not so bad "George." He swallowed before answering, letting go of his hand and going back to crossing his arms.

"Wonderful." Oliver stood beside George with a nice smile, shuffling with his feet slightly "so." He began and George signed internally, he just wishes to be alone.

"Are you alone? If so, I'd be glad to keep you company." He shuffled closer and George huffed quietly "I'm with my boyfriend." The brunet smiled slightly at his offer "oh. Where is he?"

"He's at the bathroom." Oliver nodded "can I still keep you company or...will he get mad?" George shrugged "he's nice, don't worry." He nodded again before taking a piece of bread and taking a bite off of it.

They both stood quietly, it was pretty comfortable standing with someone than alone. Dream soon walked out and George looked at him, the blond's expression changed and the brunet gave a small smile to reassure him it's okay.

Dream nodded before walking over to him while fixing his blazer "took you long." George peeled off dreams hand to fix his blazer for him, he likes to be able to feel dream every chance he gets "sorry love, had to deal with a certain someone."

George nodded...probably work stuff he's not supposed to know about. His gaze met dreams and the blond eyed Oliver up and down with a calm face which made George feel at ease.

He came close to his ear "that's Oliver. He's nice- at least I think he's nice, they just wanted to keep me company." Dream hummed causing Oliver to turn around and the expression on his face was priceless.

He was beyond nervous, terrified "u-uh I assume you're his boyfriend." He stuttered on his words, George glanced between them seeing their interaction unfold was intriguing in a way.

"I- uh I'm Oliver." He held his hand out and Dream took it "Clay." They shook hands and let go "I should go." Oliver pointed at nowhere and scurried away.

George turned to dream and broke into a small laugh while the blond watched him adoringly "you get jealous very easily, he didn't even do anything."

"I can't stand seeing you with someone else." Dream took a strawberry and put it to George's mouth, the brunet took a bite still chuckling. Dream bit the strawberry abandoning only the leaf.
_______________