.:Chapter..52:..gone:.

"I want George!" She shouted thumping her foot on the old wooded floor, Dream just rolled his eyes kneeling at the kid. Dream and George were currently at the orphanage to talk to Giana but she's a bit fussy when it comes to speaking to dream "George!" Giana twisted in George's direction.

the brunet shrugged glancing at Dream with a slight smile "I'll be outside." "George!" She cries reaching for the brunet as he left the room "I want George!" The blonde huffed scowling at dream "I want George too." The blond hummed causing her to tilt her head confused about what dream meant.

"listen up kid, you'll be staying with me and George now. I'll be the one taking care of you instead of your dad now, don't be a jerk or you won't get to have George." He jabbed her cheek annoyingly affecting her to hit his finger and huff "come on I don't have all day." He reached for her hand standing up but she groaned and hit him.

"Okay fine then, I'm not going to hold your hand since that's what you want." He brushed his finger and wiped it on his suit "I'm not going to force you to come with me but, I recommend doing so cause this place is just horrible." Dream crouched again to the blonde's level.

"But, I don't think you like me very much even though I'm trying to get along with you." He nodded gazing at Giana's every move "I'll get going now..." the blond strutted up from the ground and began walking to the door but got halted by someone gripping his pinky finger, it was Giana.

A small smile spotted itself on dreams face "okay...let's go." He opened the door and saw George waiting outside and as soon as he saw the blonde with dream, he smiled proudly "you finally got her?" He came up to dream "Yeah, I've been here for an hour or so." Dream nodded then hoisted his hand for George to take, the brunet was about to hold Dream's hand but Dream replaced it with Giana's small hand. The blond then came close to George's ear.

"Please hold onto her..she doesn't like me." George nodded and kissed dreams cheek "you're doing really good." He whispered, Dream smiled then stepped to the receptionist "Where is he going?..." Giana looked up at George "he's going to get your papers. Won't take long." He rubbed her hand soothingly with a soft and gentle smile.

"Is he coming back?" She questioned glimpsing at Dream "of course he's coming back." The brunet tilted his head at her "He's mean..." he sighs at this "he can be mean to people sometimes but...he isn't mean with me and I'll make sure he isn't with you as well." She nodded with a smile giggling.

"Speaking of uncle clay, He's coming over right now." George looked up at Clay walking over with a concerned face "what were you talking about?" "Nothing."
_____________

"Uncle Clay?..." Giana peeked her head in dreams bedroom "Hm?" A low hum came from the blond "just call me Clay or Dream." He sat up to look at the blonde "Gigi? Are you there? You can come in it's okay." She nodded and slowly came into the room "what's wrong?" He tilted his head with a smile "mask...scary." She pointed at dreams mask that was covering his eyes only "you want me to take it off?" Giana nodded.

Dream took it off and placed it on his bedside table "Woah.." she looked at Dream "scars." "Yeah scars."

"Why?" she quietly asked clasping her teddy bear in hand "I'm just like your dad Gigi, except a little different." The blond nodded "different? Not dangerous?" Dream shook his head with a small chuckle "not dangerous...well yeah dangerous but I'd never hurt you." He gave a small smile but the blonde still isn't convinced that Dream won't hurt her so! She went to George out of all people in the base.

"George?.." she peeked her head in the kitchen "oh hey Giana." She went to George who's sat on a stool "did uncle clay ever hurt you?" The brunet was surprised by the question then shook his head "Clay wouldn't hurt anyone unless they're a bad guy." Giana nodded slowly still taking in what George said and thinking about "so he's a good person?" The brunet nodded with a smile then picked her up "where?" "It's past your bedtime." She pouted "I don't want to go to bed early.." the blonde rested her head on George's shoulder...she trusts him more than anyone.