Chapter 37- Masquerade.

This will include some spice so get ready.

He just left.

Like that.

George lay on his bed, thinking about what happened in the car.

Why did he do that?

Does that mean...

No, wait.

He sat up as he heard his phone ringing, getting up and walking to his desk, grabbing his phone.

it was Sapnap.

"Hello?" George answered the call "gogs!" Sapnap yelled through the phone.

"I and Karl and Quackity are coming to pick you up! get ready." Sapnap hung up.

didn't even ask me if I wanted to go...

George sighed opening his closet, pulling out a dark blue sweater and black sweats as well as white vans.

After getting his hair done he opened the door and met with Sapnap, Karl, Quackity dragging him outside.

"where are we even going?" George sat in the backseat with Quackity and Karl in the front, Sapnap driving.

"Somewhere." Sapnap shrugged.

The car stopped and it revealed a mansion, not just a mansion a castle even.

Karl handed George a mask.

(I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS PICTURE

(I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS PICTURE.)

"What?" George took the mask "wear it." Karl grinned "i- okay.".

Entering the castle, the group separated, leaving George with Karl.

"Let's go get drinks!" Karl grabbed Georges hand and walked to the food area.

The whole place was crowded with rich people all talking to each other and enjoying their time.

Inside was full of gold statues and fancy plants,

The whole place was covered with gold that sparkled every time you pass the halls.

It amazed George.
It almost felt like a dream.

Someone caught Georges attention.

A blonde wearing a black suit with a green mask, holding a fancy glass of champagne was looking at George.

(I COULDN'T FIND A NICE ONE SO- HERE)

Who would wear a green mask- PFFT.

George held in a chuckle as he looked away.

Sipping his glass of champagne while listening to Karl talking "And you know! My dumb ass thought it was fake but no! The invitation was real." Karl giggles.

"What? So that all happened in one day?!" George laughed "yeah!" Karl drank his glass.

"Fellow guests." the golden speaker beeped "please meet at the centre of the castle. The host is waiting." the speaker beeped signalling the message is over.

"Alright, so we have to meet the host?" George asked, "yeah come on." Karl started walking.

George gasped when he felt someone brush their finger in between his, looking next to him, he saw the blonde.

This time their faces close, looking into the blonde's eyes sparked something in George.

Their eyes were green, like a forest full of welcoming flowers that bloomed every time you touch one.

Their scent.
Rich vanilla.

Their blonde hair, shining when light passes by.

Their lips- I'm getting carried away.

George didn't notice the person interlocking their hands together.

George yelped as he was pulled away from the crowd, turning left to an empty hallway with a bunch of other rooms.

"What are you doing here?" the blonde asked "first of all. Who are you?" George huffed, tugging his hand away.

"Clay." they whispered, "now what are you doing here?" Dream glanced behind him.

"Sapnap, Karl, Quackity brought me here," George stated, "why did you agree to come?!" Dream grumbled.

"It's dangerous here! I can't keep saving your ass!" he yelled as he stopped walking to look at George "I didn't agree." George pulled his hand away.

"And you don't have to save me." George chuckled.

"Just leave me."

"I can't."

"Why can't you?"

Why can't you?...

George stepped forward, Close to Dream.

"Why can't you Dream?"  George placed both of his hands on Dreams shoulder.

"Is it because.." George slid his hands behind Dreams neck, pulling Dream down.

"Of this?" George pressed their lips together, smirking doing so.

He loved the feeling of being in control whenever his confidence would boost up higher than a building.

Dream placed his hand on Georges's waist, George grunted, opening his mouth as Dream squeezed his waist.

Dream slid his tongue in, tasting George, exploring every bit of him.
He tasted sweet and electrifying.

George moaned, pulling away, a string of saliva showing.

They stared deeply into one another's eyes, both of them knew they wanted something more but were too afraid to admit it.

George pecked Dreams lips before stepping away and leaving the hallway Dream lead him in.

Dream ran after him.

George took a right turn into the ballroom full of people dancing, Dream huffed as George disappeared into the crowd.

This was going to be a long night.

768 words