Chapter twenty two-Liam.

George woke up with a headache "agh.." he groaned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, soon he noticed he wasn't in his room.

He was in Dream's room, George looked around confused "what?.." he mumbled, he realized he was in Dream's room but Dream is nowhere to be found.

Dreamnotfound-

He searched for his phone and found it beside him on the bedside table charging.

George unplugged the charger and unlocked his phone, he took a look at his notification's.

62 Unopened Messages from Niki My Beloved.

12 Missed calls from Niki My Beloved.

5 Missed calls from Karlos<3.

7 Unopened Messages from Minx.

"Your awake." George got startled and looked towards the door and saw Dream leaning on the door frame looking at him.

(Door frame my beloved<3)

"um yeah.." George rubbed his arm, his whole body felt sore, what he didn't realize was he was wearing Dream's hoodie.

"You're wearing my hoodie." Dream smirked "oh- uh sorry I can take it off-" before George could say anything Dream cut him off.

"No! it's okay!" he laughed, George smiled slightly, Dream sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" he asked "I remember passing out" George shrugged.

"And you're okay with it?" Dream looked at him concerned and scooted over next to George on the bed.

"I mean- is there anything I could do?" George chuckled, he knew he couldn't do anything after all.

George lost hope at this point, there is one sentence that keeps repeating in his mind.

It won't get better, you just have to live with it.

Even though he tries his best it won't work out.

"Do you want me to explain it to you?" Dream sighed "If you have the time then go ahead." George prepared himself for what he was about to hear.

He knows it won't affect him that much since he went through worse.

Dream explained the whole situation to him while he just looked at the ground, not wanting to continue listening.

"I let you sleep in my bed since you wouldn't let go of me" Dream admitted, George felt embarrassed of all the things he did when he was on drugs.

"I'm staying the night at Niki's" George stood up "are you sure?" Dream stood up as well.

"yeah." George left the room leaving Dream standing there.

He went to his room and texted Niki.

Me: Hey Niki can I stay the night?

Niki My Beloved: Yeah you can enter any time you have the key don't you?

Me: Yep still got the key but just wanted to make sure

Niki: okay :D

George packed a small backpack and went downstairs to the front door and left.

While walking on the sidewalk he plugged in his earphones and started playing "insert any song ".

George stopped by the store, he entered and started walking towards the snacks aisle.

He was stopped by someone taller than him "excuse me?" George looked up and saw.

Fuck.

Liam.

(Watching Raboo's ghost hunt stream rn :D)

"George." Liam looked at George with a dead face "What?" George scoffed, he clearly didn't want to talk with Liam and just wants to get some snacks and chill with Niki.

"rude." Liam laughed, George rolled his eyes and walked left, Liam blocked him again.

"you're being annoying right now Liam." George took off his earphones and glared at Liam.

"I just want to hang out and get to know you better!" Liam whined, stomping doing so.

"I'm going to a friends house boohoo" George mocked him "Wait next time" he pushed Liam out of his way.

"what was that for?" Liam huffed and followed George in the Aisle "you're very grumpy today" Liam laughed.

George stacked some snacks in the small bag and started walking to the cashier "Let me pay these for you" Liam smiled as he looked at George.

"How about no." George pulled out his credit card "well I say yes" Liam put his hand out to the cashier.

The cashier lady laughed a little as she looked at George, George just shook his head at her.

She took Liam's card, George face palmed then went back looking at his phone as he grabbed the plastic bag.

"Not even a thank you?" Liam laughed following George out of the store "you asked to pay" George glanced at him.

"Good point Good point mhm" He hummed "Now leave me alone" George walked towards the street that lead to Niki's house.

"I can drive you there you know?" Liam pulled up in front of George "Liam! PLEASE" George snapped looking away from his phone.

"Damn.." Liam mumbled "But get in the car I'm driving you there" He got out of his car "Liam..just leave me alone..it's 3 houses away.." George sighed.

"I don't care, you don't know what could happen" Liam shrugged "Are you saying I can't defend myself?" George asked offended.

"no! no! I didn't mean it like that!" Liam yelled quickly walking over to George.

"Just fuck off Liam you're trying too hard and I am just not in the right state of mind right now." George looked back at Liam before continuing to walk to Niki's house.

"I can help!.." he yelled, Liam just sighed rubbing his neck "Fuck.." He mumbled, "Why do I always do this..".

George entered Niki's house "George!" Niki came running down the stair's and hugged George tightly.

"Ow wait a sec!!" George tensed up "oh god sorry!" Niki apologized "it's okay it's just I'm bruised up" George lifted the hoodie.

Yes, Dream's hoodie.

"Oh my goodness" Niki mumbled as she took a look at his arm "Also your wearing Dream's hoodie" she smirked.

"He gave it to me actually" George placed his bag down on the floor "Does that mean he cha-" George shushed her.

"You are disgusting! of course, he wouldn't do that!" George yelled hitting her shoulder.

Niki looked at the bag "OOo you got snacks!" she took the bag "wanna watch a movie?" Niki suggested.

"Yep," George smiled.

This is just a short chapter about how George and Liam's friendship is going.

I love you-Evan

1024 Words