Chapter twelve-"I warned you didn't i?"

HA angst combined with fluff :) such a great combination, listening to the chuckle sandwich podcast while writing this sure hits different anyways enjoy <3

TW/Swearing

Dream went down stair's to find his father standing in front of the front door.

his father looked at him "ah! dream good timing! come and greet your aunt and uncle".

dream froze.

What the fuck are they doing here?!

dream stood beside his father, he looked at his aunt who gave him an evil grin.

he cringed.

They sat in the dining room, silently sending each other glares.

"So! dream is turning 21 soon 1 year and he's gonna have full responsibility right Anderson?" his uncle smiled at dream, he sent a fake smile back.

"of course, my boy is all grown up now' his father smiled, he looked at dream and noticed his anger.

he frowned.

"um excuse me for a bit" dream got up and jogged to his room.

he opened the door and closed it behind him, he pressed his back on the door, his hands running through his blonde locks.

I'm not ready what the fuck.

Full responsibility?! I'm only 20..well..soon to be 21 I guess..gosh I'm going insane again.

Everything is repeating. I don't want to go back.

It's so messed up..it's dark

almost scary...

dream lost himself in his thoughts, he stared blankly at the wall lost in his mind.

He got startled by his father calling him downstair's "dream! come down stair's!" he yelled.

He got up and ran downstairs.

"go say goodbye their leaving" he whispered to dream "fine".

dream rolled his eyes and approached his aunt and uncle.

She hugged him "Your turning 21 soon dreamie! exciting isn't it!!" she spoke happily.

no.. not exciting...

She let go "we'll visit later this Friday and on your birthday as well" she grabbed her purse and headed out.

his uncle held out his hand, dream shook his hand "I cannot believe how much you have grown".

He sighed and hugged him, dream hesitated but hugged back.

he let go smiled at him, and left.

dream just stood there.

His father called him again from the kitchen.

He sighed and headed to the kitchen.

he sat on the stool in the kitchen watching his father wash the dishes.

"what's gotten into you today?" the question caught dream off guard.

"uh.. I don't know.".

his father turned off the sink and sat beside him "dream I know something's wrong." he stared at him.

"nothing's wrong dad I'm just being myself" dream looked away not wanting to make eye contact.

His father made an "incorrect sound effect" "wrong you're not being yourself the dream I raised doesn't act all quiet".