Chapter 34-Explanation.

"Uh, Karl!! Can you help me out here!" George tried reaching for a box up a cabinet "Wait a sec, will you???" Karl groaned as he entered the room George was in.

"Please I'm in a hurry." he climbed down the stool "where are you even going?" Karl asked as he removed the chair and grabbed the box off the cabinet easily.

"I will explain later" George mumbled "will you tell me this time??" he huffed, handing Geoge the box "Yes! Now I gotta go!".

"Not even a thank you?" Karl rolled his eyes "Thank you!" George yelled as he dashed out the door.

George got a note in his mailbox, it read.

George, I know you will see this letter so don't even think of ignoring me, meet me at Geralds diner. 12 pm, I'll stop by your house if you ignore me one more time, see you there.
-Sapnap

George at this point was frightened by Sapnaps letter so he did as he was instructed.

He arrived outside the diner and opened the door, George froze as he looked at Sapnap sitting in the corner, glaring at him.

He gulped as he walked towards the table Sapnap sat at, George sat down.

"George." Sapnap started the conversation "you know why I'm here right?" he asked.

"You want me to explain?" George looked at him "I assume Karl told you."Sapnap grinned, leaning closer to the table.

"You had no right to threaten me." George sunk his seat, Sapnap tsked "that was not a threat".

"I said that to get you here." George looked at the window, he didn't dare to make eye contact. That would only scare him more.

"It's not your business what happens between me and Clay." This made Sapnaps eyes widen.

"Oh? So I'm no longer in the group?" he taunted "I thought we were a trio." he said mockingly.

Sapnap smiled at George.
His brows furrowed.

"So. Are you just going to look out the window?" he said, "look at me, George".

He gave in and looked at him "explain why you decided to ignore us." Sapnap tapped the table.

"You could've just told us you didn't want to be friends." He chuckled "Why do you care?" George asked, sitting closer to the table, he's face to face with Sapnap, glaring at each other.

"Cause your my friend." He replied, tilting his head, in an attempt to look intimidating.

George scoffed "That you met a cafe?" he tsked "you know. if I was just some random person. I would've reported you to the police." he said.

"And I would've shot you dead." Sapnap smiled his hand on the table.

"You wouldn't do it." George teased "oh I would." George knew he would but tried to keep his act still.

"Now. Explain." Sapnap crossed his arms as he laid back on the seat "why do I need to explain if you're just going to kill me?".

"George doesn't test me." he Snickered "now tell me why." George felt relief wash over him

He knew Sapnap would 100% shoot him dead, they always fought. No one would be surprised if Sapnap killed him.

"First of all is." George sighed "what the fuck am I doing? First. I met a guy at the local cafe I work at."

"And boom he's a mafia boss!" George yelled, "shh. We don't want anyone to hear. Do we?" Sapnap warned.

George gulped "no." "continue."