.:Chapter 57:.truly the best night

Smut uh oh- I'll put a trigger warning for those who don't read or like stuff like that >-<
This time you guys get aftercare since I didn't do it last time

"Let's get out of here then." Dream clasped George's hand and began to walk out of the garden, already paid the bill. George chuckled lightly at how fast the blond is walking.

Reaching for the door, someone interrupted them "oh! Dream! Funny to see you here." Dream turned around with an impatient yet calm face, gritting his teeth. George stood behind him, still holding his hand.

"Avery." He mumbled staring at the old pinkette dead in the eyes "you missed the meeting." She flicked her fan covering half of her face only revealing her eyes to glare at the blond "as I said last time, I'm taking a break."

"So if you excuse me-" "No no no I want to discuss things and as the older, you must listen." Dream sighed heavily wondering if his father sent her here or whatever "continue."

George looked around waiting for Dream to finish speaking with what seemed to be a higher-up and not wanting to be noticed, he simply just kept quiet impatient, just wanting to go home and be touc-

"George? You're still here?" Oliver came up to him snapping him out of thought and turning facing his back to dream"jeez your face is red." He spoke of and George felt himself getting hotter, fanning his face "yeah- it's just hot y'know."

"It's the middle of march." He squinted at George and the brunet looked away from his eyes "the weather is getting hot. Spring is approaching." George chuckled and Oliver wrinkled his nose.

"Winter is still at its peak George." The brunet rolled his eyes "maybe I have a fever." Oliver hummed nodding, it's a great excuse so he bought it. Or he's just mindless.

The two stood occasionally looking at each other and chuckling awkwardly, George can't help but think about the things that will happen in the bedroom later, his face getting redder and redder to the point where his whole body feels hot.

"Did I ever tell you," George's gaze met him and he smiled lightly "red suits you. A lot." His smile lowered slightly and he just nodded fidgeting with his hands "thank you-!" The last bit was out of surprise, Dream grabbed his hand, pulling him so their backs are pressed together.

His face heated up more feeling Dream rub his palm using his finger "you're quite interesting George." The light brown said with an amused smile "thanks." He tried to smile but due to the awkwardness between them, George keeps glimpsing anywhere but him.

His mind filled with Dream, making him blush and flushed to even keep a conversation moving, and with the blond's finger caressing his palm isn't helping.

He tried to eavesdrop on their conversation but the sound of people talking is drowning out dreams voice so he just waited while Oliver threw at him nice compliments that he just replies with a lot of "thank you"s, although he is getting impatient.

"You seem to be lost in thought so I'll just leave." Oliver was about to turn around but George yanked his wrist from instinct, not wanting him to feel like he was annoying him "no! No. I quite enjoy your company really."

"Oh. Alright!" The brunet sighed and withdrew his hand from his wrist. At first, everything seemed normal but then he realized, the hand that was holding dreams is the hand he held Oliver's wrist with.

Dreams hand slid into his again, tangling their fingers together "so. How long have you and clay been together?" George thought for a moment "a year and three months." He smiled brightly.