Chapter twenty six-Jealousy.

Dream sat in his car in front of George's and Karl's house.

He was worried. George wasn't answering his phone. it's been 5 hours and he hasn't returned home.

So here he is in front of George's house thinking maybe George is home with Karl.

Dream scrolled through his phone after calling Karl who said "George isn't home why?" and he replied "just asking" and hung up.

He found himself slowly getting sleepy. it's 2:32 am and he's still waiting.

An unfamiliar red car parked at Georges house.

Dream watched closely.

A man with black hair over 5foot9 got out of the car and opened the door for someone.

He focused on that person.

George?.

He watched far away from his car. The man was still there with George talking and laughing.

Dream thought nothing of it other than Their friends it's okay.

He smiled at the fact that George is meeting new people and being happy with his life. That is until his smile dropped.

The man was hugging George, holding him very closely. His hands wrapped around George's waist.

Dream felt this sting in his heart that made him kind of upset. Angry. jealous.

Wait..?..jealous?..

He scoffed at the thought of being jealous but he didn't refuse it. He did love George and wouldn't want anyone to be that close to George.

He watched how George looked at him and how he hugged back. Hands wrapped around the man's neck.

Their faces leaned in, Dream's eye's widened but didn't turn away.

As their lips were about to touch Dream turned away and ducked down.

It would only hurt more if he watched them. It's best to turn away.

Dream shut his eyes as he slowly felt this pain in his chest. even though they aren't together.

It still hurt to see someone you love kiss someone else that is not you.

Should've stayed home. Dream unparked the car and made his way out of George's street.

The pain in his chest still bothering him.

The radio turned on and played Will he by Joji in the middle of the song.

'Cause, when you look ~when you look~.

He remembered how George looked at him when Dream was laying on his chest on the train 3 weeks ago.

When you laugh ~when you laugh~.

It shouldn't hurt this bad especially when we aren't together right?..

He questioned himself.

When you smile ~when you smile~.

God damn it.

I shouldn't be thinking about this.

I'll bring you back ~bring you back~.

Just forget about it.

Pretend you never saw anything and just go home.

And now I'm sad ~..now I'm sad..~.

Dream turned off the radio as the lyrics were too much for him.

He parked the car at his house and grabbed his phone, keys, water bottle and walked over to his front door.