Chapter- 38 masquerade 2

Classical music playing in the background.

People dancing, swinging around and enjoying themselves.

And here is dream looking for George in the large ballroom full of fancy and well-dressed people.

"Dream! Son come over here!" His dad calls, Dream turns around and groans.

He approached his father "This is my oldest son Dream!" His father says happily, pulling the dream into a side hug.

Dream smiles awkwardly at his father's friends, he looks around for George, ignoring his father bickering about how good his son is at fighting.

His gaze follows towards a short brunet with another taller brunet.
They seem to be talking.

"Dream what's wrong with you?" his father whispers in his ear "George is here." Dream whispers.

"What? How?" His father whisper yelled, his tone mixed with concern.

"Sapnap lead him here." Dream sighed, his father patted his shoulder "don't worry, he'll be fine. I'm sure no one will do anything." His father shrugs.

Dream scoffs and goes to make his way through the crowd to reach George.

Dream POV

that stunt he pulled pissed me off but I won't deny the fact I enjoyed it.

I didn't just enjoy it, oh I loved it.
He tasted so sweet.
His sounds were everything to me, I could listen to them every day.

I don't know who he thinks he is but I love it.

"George." I placed my hand on his shoulder "Oh! You found me." he giggles, turning to face me.

"I assume you can't get enough of me," he whispers in my ear, smiling "this is a masquerade we are at George," I whispered back.

George laughs "I know..that's why I don't care since nobody's watching." I looked at him with a deadpan face.

"You were the one who decided to follow after me." I mean..he isn't wrong..after all, I followed him.

George POV

He's so beautiful I could stare at his face forever.

I never imagined myself to be in life so dreamlike.

How did I go from a barista to living with a dangerous mafia and their boss seems to be head over heels for me?
Seems like a dream right?

I felt someone place their hand on my waist and pull me towards their chest, I looked up "May I have this dance?" I haven't noticed the music change.

I nodded quickly, smiling, Dream chuckled and we started to dance in circles.

It truly felt magical.

I accidentally stepped on his foot "ouch.." Dream winced "Sorry..." I looked down embarrassed.

"It's okay." Dream tilted my head up, I could feel my face heat up just from looking at him.

As much as I know I can't be with him it's so hard to not let go and move on.

I feel my heart beating faster every time our faces inch closer.

And before I knew it our lips connected.

Our dance slowed and it felt like we were the only people in this crowded ballroom.

I giggled and pulled away causing him to chuckle, I opened my eyes and we stared at each other.

Someone else grabbed my hand and started to dance, the same happened with Dream.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him and he couldn't too.

I feel happy with him.

I want to stay like this forever.

555 words

Can't Let You Go [Dnf Mafia au]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें