.:Chapter 50:..argument:.

The blond walked into his and George's room completely drained and exhausted causing George to look over concerned "You're back." The brunet went over to dream and stood on his tiptoes removing dreams mask to look at his lover. He held the mask in his hands looking at dreams exhausted face.

"Tough day?" George placed the mask on the table next to the door before caressing dreams face. The blond leaned into his touch before nodding "tell me about." The brunet smiles a soft loving smile taking the blond scarred hand and dragging him to the couch, he sat down and brought Dream with him and pulled Dream down so he was laying on George lap.

"I...met my brother who ran away for 10 years after attempting to murder me." George frowns at dreams sad tone "apparently...he's dying and has a kid he wants me to take custody of." The blond places his hand on the brunets waist rubbing up and down, feeling his soft skin "did you agree?" George plays with dreams hair to soothe his stress.

"No." The Brit pauses his movements "does the kid have a place to go Clay?" "No...so they're dropping her at the orphanage." George's eyebrows furrowed at the mention of the orphanage "Clay- what? You do know what happens in that orphanage? Right?" The brunets tone sounded harsh. Dream got worried by this and look up at George, slowly nodding with his head faced down shamefully.

"And you're okay with that?" George huffed in denial at his boyfriend's actions "what am I supposed to do? I can't take care of a four-year-old kid." The blond's voice rises quickly maintaining to keep it in control to not upset his lover "you got plenty of rooms clay, As well as maids they can help. I can help."  George resumes massaging dreams scalp while waiting for a response "no George."

"What do you mean no?" "I mean. I'm not going to take care of my brother's kid, there's no way I'm doing that. After what he did, I'm no longer helping him with anything." George's movements stop once again "you you can't just drop her at the orphanage because of something tha that happened with your brother many years ago. She's a kid with no place to stay and no one to stay with, Clay." George stutters fearing dreams temper will explode any second now.

"She has a place to stay." "The orphanage isn't a good place for kids like he-" "enough George." The Brunet kept quiet after that. His mouth opened to say something but quickly shutting himself up "Clay-" "George just leave if you're not going to stop talking about something that doesn't even include you." Georges breath hitched his hands pulling away from the blond locks...he doesn't mean that does he?...

"Dream-" "just go. Leave. Get out." The blond said with his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed "you don't mea-" "what are you still doing here? Go." The brunet gets up, his fists closed tightly leaving the room shutting the door quietly then leaning on it. Feeling tears welling up in his eyes...regret washing over him while his boyfriend's words repeated in his head making it so much more overwhelming...I should've just kept quiet.

Footsteps were approaching causing George to cover his face with his forearm "oh...George?" George cringes at the familiar voice...Aiden..." uh...about what happened- I was drunk. I know it's not an excuse but please let's just-" "I know. I know what you mean and I think the same." They both awkwardly chuckled "uh. You alright?" Aidens voice was laced with concern hearing his footsteps coming closer.

"Ye yeah! I'm okay." The brunet offered a smile "would you mind if I see your face?" George felt a soft grip on his arm that's covering his teared up eyes. Surprisingly George didn't tense or pull back as Aiden was slowly and gently removing his arm from his face "are you..okay?..." the brunet shook his head looking at the ground not wanting to maintain eye contact "oh...where's dream? Did he come back?" George shook his head.

Aiden was about to open the door but got stopped by George's hand on his wrist "I don't suggest going in there." Aiden nodded then hummed, understanding that Dream is in there pissed. The brunet desperately needed someone to comfort him but his favourite person is currently annoyed at him and his mother is exploring the town, as well as his brother hanging out with his buddies.

He has no one...

"Uh...I guess I'll get going now." Aiden laughs slightly awkwardly "we'll catch up later?...don't really want Dream to see us together. He'll definitely get the wrong idea." George sighs...I can't believe I'm about to say this "can..." the blonds awkward laughter dies down, his gaze turning to George and listening for what he's about to say "can you stay with me?..." George sighs harshly "you..you want me to stay with you" The way Aiden asked almost sound like a question.

"Please."
_______________

Dream POV

Dream cussed at himself, calling himself an "idiot" "stupid" "dumbass" finally realizing what he did. His door busted open and was greeted by Karl "you fucked up. Go fix it and fix your fucking temper." The brunet threw a book at the blond "get a fucking therapist while your at it." And the door slammed shut, leaving Dream and his thoughts.

The blond searched everywhere for his lover, but there was only one place he didn't search...George's apartment. Dream walked past the cafe George used to work at but stood dead in his tracks as he rewinds the memory of himself glancing at the window for George. The brunet was there but also someone else that looked familiar that dreams memory didn't catch well.

The blond sprinted at the front of the cafe looking through the glass, he saw the brunet smiling and laughing happily with someone very familiar to dream that caused jealousy to bubble up in his chest...Aiden. As calmly as he could, Dream turned around and continued walking the opposite way of the cafe...George seemed happy, yeah? Let's keep it that way Dream.
Go home.

1048 wc

Short chapter for today cause I'm tired and burned out as hell.