.:Chapter 65:.:I Wish We Didn't Have To End Like This:.

(Read note in the end please >~<)
.
.
Three days later.

Buzz..Buzz..Buzz..

"Ehm." I flinch and open my eyes that were immediately blinded by the lights coming in through the big window in dreams room. I've been sleeping on the chair next to him, I can't sleep without him beside me. It's just not the same.

My eyes squint, trying to find my phone then I felt something underneath my right foot. I sigh and take it, answering it without checking who it was. I'm too tired to do anything at the moment, I just woke up on a chair that I passed out on.

"George? Did you just wake up?" I hear Sapnap ask with some shuffling on his end "yeah.." I clear my throat "uh. I need help here, Giana's acting weird." I sigh unknowingly at the name, I exhale again.

"Are you okay gogs?.." he asks and I let out a hum "you sound tired. Did you sleep?" I hum a 'No' and ruffle my hair "I'll be up. Just keep her in your sight." Sapnap gives me an 'okay!' Then hung up.

I turn my head left and watch his face for a bit as the sun continues shining on his face. I exhale and open my eyes fully, letting them adjust. My head hurts more than yesterday, I should've listened to Wilbur and just took the pills.

My eyes drift to his hand and I reach out and just. Hold them softly for a minute then let go and stand up, leaving the room with a quiet click.

Dream should've woken up by now. They say he's gone into a coma that should last a few days. But I'm scared it's longer than that, weeks..maybe years. I'm not feeling well.

"George." Wilbur approaches me with a worried expression "hey, hey are you okay?" He places a hand on my shoulder "yeah I just woke up." I remove his hand. It's weird how I reacted calmly to that.

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to tell me." I just nod, There is no way I'm asking something from you. Too uncomfortable for me. I cover my mouth as I yawn.

"Where were you going?" Wilbur asks, pulling up his sleeves "I was just going up to Sapnap." I tell him before I continue my way and he hums and I take off. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, but Wilbur didn't see that. Well. I feel drained more than ever.

He's a nice man, I'm just. Not, doing okay.

Everything's falling apart and I can't do anything but watch as it crumbles to pieces. I worsened my relationship with my mother, my brother isn't contacting me anymore, I feel left out by everyone in this building and I'm sure they don't like me very much. But that's okay. Wilbur and Sapnap, Tommy, Karl, and Bad.

They're the only ones that make me feel included. Well, Karl has been with me since high school so he's my best friend, he doesn't count. I turn the corner and then call the elevator.

Dream got shot by his father, and went into a coma. His father is nowhere to be seen nor is his uncle, which is very scary considering he's the one giving me glares in the halls. His aunt, I still haven't seen her but I've heard from Wilbur about her.

I open Giana's bedroom door and I see Sapnap on the sofa with a frown "she doesn't want to do anything but sit in the corner." He tells me and I sigh. Again.

"Is it because of Dream?" He asks and I think about it "yeah. Maybe." Sapnap exhales and cracks his knuckles "Gigi, do you want to go to Dream?" He asks her and she turns her head and nods "come on." I put my hand out and she hurries on getting up.
_____________

"Wait for me inside, I just need to take this call." Giana nods and goes in and I close the door behind her, before accepting the call I hear footsteps behind me and a click sound. I freeze as something hits my head and a chuckle erupts from the person that's holding the gun.