Chapter One: The Stars Of Hokuto Burns Brightly 1.2

A/N: Now it's fixed. Oh and also the cover is not mine, all credit to the owner.

Percy POV

When sis went with the lady to talk something private, I sat on grass for minutes, thinking about playing with wooden toy knife and killing imaginative monsters, but I couldn't get to it, like a feeling that something bad or good might come out, so i decided to talk with some silver clothed girls so I won't get bored, "Hi misses, what are you doing?" one of them stared at me and gave me a glare "Why do you want to know boy" when I heard this, I thought I did something wrong, what did I do " I only what to know, no big harm in it right?" one of them whispers to the other, they do it for a few seconds "We're just talking about girl stuff, how about why don't you go play?" well I didn't know what to do, so played for few minutes.

I was having for a while, until the lady and my sis came out of the tent, I saw my sis in silver cloths just like the others, I went towards sis if we can go now, "Nica, are you done talking to the lady, so we can go" but then when saw sis's eyes, they were sad, did i did something, was there a problem? "Nica what's wrong?" Nica lowered down to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Percy, listen to me carefully, I want you to stay here, somebody from the camp will pick you up, I am sorry Percy that I won't be able to take you with me, but it's for a good reason, I will try to visit you once in a while ok?" This was shock to me of I just heard, my own sister is leaving me, abandoning me, we been traveling together, as a family, and now she only that i have, and she's leaving like that ."Nica, why are you leaving me, your my only family that I have, please don't leave me with the monsters, please!" I told Nica out loud, Nica stare at me for few seconds, when I saw her eyes.

I saw something else, like her eyes reflect her soul, what I saw, made me feel betrayed, she was leaving me on propose, leaving me in this forest filled with monsters that wants to get rid of us, and she abandoning just for herself and not for own family "Are you leaving me on propose are you", Nica froze of what I said, "Percy it just tha.." I interrupted her "NO! You wanted to leave me, ever since mom died, you didn't want to be with me, all you wanted is to be by YOURSELF!" I yelled at her out loud, one of the silver clothed girls goes to Nica "Nica is time to go, don't worry, he will be fine" Nica stood up, "Percy, I know what are you thinking, but please just stay here and be safe okay" and she begin walking away with the group, until a few meters at distance I yelled. "SO THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT YOU DO TO YOUR OWN FAMILY!! YOUR ONLY BROTHER! YOU MADE A PROMISE TO MOM!! SHE SAID TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND BE TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT!! AND NOW YOU'RE LEAVING!! YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN THESE MONSTERS THAT CHASES US BECAUSE THEY DON'T ABANDON THEIR OWN KIND!! I SWEAR ON MY MOM'S GRAVE THAT IF I SEE YOU AGAIN, I WILL BRING JUSTICE TO MOM AND I!!!!!" But they kept moving until they were out of sight.

The stars in the sky are starting to shine a bit brightly, as if the star listened to Percy's announcement for justice, But in the North side, seven star were shining brightly than ever, as if they will bring their wrath on Percy's sister and the hunters, and listened to Percys to the word. The seven stars burns the sky that forms the Big Dipper, the Ursa Major, but also known as the seven sisters of Hokuto, for those who follow the ways of Hokuto Shinken, Hokuto shinken is a chinese martial art that is created 2,000 years ago, that use of the opponents' 708 Keiraku Hikō (経絡秘孔 Meridian Channel Hidden Points, also known as simply Hikō, tsubo or pressure points). These pressure points destroy the enemy from within, the arts are so deadly that one successor per generation can only use it, Legends say that the art is created by God Himself. But now great destiny waits ahead of Percy, but also great pain and troubles, as for the stars of Hokuto Burns Brightly.  

Please review and comment, because you're already dead