Chapter Six: The Quest1.3

A/n:WOOHOO! so much veiws! Thanks to you all! Any way lets read. Percy do the honors

Percy:Mister A/n does not own anything in this story, not even the music, only the plot and ocs.

Presenting Chibi Percy deciding to wear an Akatsuki robe or a leather jacket 

Third POV

The two began to stare intensely at each other, the winds blows a bits, sending some leaves into the air, the leaves slowly falls onto the ground, the first leaf touches the ground, then Phoebe rushes Percy with Indent to beat him into a bloody pulp, Phoebe sends a kick to the head, Percy lowers himself to dodge, he sends a leg sweep at her, she jumps in time to avoid it, Percy sends a punch to the jaw, she blocks and with a counter attack, hits Percy into the jaw. Hearing a nasty crack, but all of sudden, Percy burst into a murder of crows, "What! Crows?!" she said in shock of what happened, then three clones of Percy appeared, surrounding her, "What's going on?!" she said worried, she grabs her bow and shoots the three clones in a rapid movement, but also the clones burst into crows, the crows began to fly into the air, has they began to form the figure of Percy high in the air.

Insert Hidan Theme with Choir

 "Well, it seems that you tried, at least, but you have already lost this battle",he said hovering in the air, "What is this, Magic?! The Mist!?" she asked "No, Genjutsu" he said, the crows around went flying towards Phoebe at fast, she took out her bow to shoot the crows down, but then the crows changed into Sendon, hitting her, until covering her with needles "AAAAHHH!!" she yelled in pain.

 "You think that you're better than most people, better than the males, just because you're the hunter of Artemis, you have some sad story to say, thinking that all males should be nothing but caged, killed, abused, to even to little children, but now look at you, covered with sendon, all bloody and bruised, your comrades down onto floor unconscious, your lady, scarred for life, your friend, Nica also scarred, all this by just one male, this proves the you're nothing, but a little girl that tries to run from her past, thinking that you can escape your crimes, now suffer" Percy said in stern voice, Phoebe just growls at him, but then she began to hear a voice, "Phoebe.." the voice was a young male, face of her right side began to peel off, to reveal a another face, a young man with dark brown hair, and has a scar across the eye, the young man has a face of warrior, but also caring, "Aetius!" she responded, "Long time no see, Phoebe.." then she scream panicky, then her own right arm garbed her neck, choking her, she tries to pry her arm off, but it wouldn't move not even an inch, "My dear Phoebe, you left me for dead, for that goddess, I thought you were better than this, but I was wrong" said mysterious person named Aetius, "Bu-t Aetuis y-ou were d-ead when I -got there" she said gasping for air, "Really, but I had the chance to live, we could have been married, have a family together, but instead of helping me, you left for dead, by the lies of that witch!" said Aetuis, a few tears began running on Phoebe's cheeks.

The Real world

Percy was just standing there eating popcorn, Phoebe just looks like she was just choking herself, the gurop watching was also watching, "Okay, why she's choking herself" asked Connor, "I don't know, maybe she got something in her throat, or a genjutsu " replied Malo, "Well this is getting interesting, and what's a genjutsu?" said Malcolm.

Back to the Genjutsu

Then the upper top of her arm began to twist, a head began to rise from her upper arm, a man in his mid ages, with a large black beard, and the man's hair is black, "My little bright girl..." said the man "Pater!" she yelled, "Why did you leave your mother and me, why?" the man asked, "Pater, I can explain!" she responded, "don't tell me anything, am disappointed in you, you're not the girl I raised, the girl I raised isn't a coward, a murderer, and a man hater" said the father of Phoebe, Phoebe began to shed more tears, "Why?" said another voice, "Nica!" Phoebe responds, the head of Nica begins to appear from her jacket, "Phoebe why did you give the idea to Naomi? Phoebe, I thought we were friends" she said, Phoebe began to break down "Am sorry!! Please stop! Please! I can't handle it anymore!" but then the last straw came, "Why? Why did you kill me!" said a male child's voice, Phoebe widened in shock, she began to shake, she began to panic, a small face appeared on the palm of her hand. The face of the small boy, with brown hair, looked cute, but the boy was crying tears of blood, "Why? Why did you kill me, because I was a boy? Did I make you mad?" Phoebe began to go into shock, she screamed into the air, and she collapse onto the ground with a running of tears and went unconscious.