Chapter Five: The New Camper 1.4

Apollo eyes widened "You don't mean?" Apollo said, "Yes the prophecy, that your sister has to marry someone" he said, Apollo sighs deeply, "Yay that one, simply of that prophecy that made my sister a man hater, but only because she misunderstood what it means or just doesn't want to get married, and now it's starting to make sense" Said Apollo, he went into a thinking pose "Maiden's love hidden. Man's innocence begs and hatred is seeded. But justice's toture will be served. Successor's fate is not controlled. Maiden's love uncovered by the stars. The fist of the star is invincible" Apollo said, "What does mean Apollo" Mr.D asked "The meaning is not clear Dionysus, but it seem that the toture is some form of justice, but the rest is just not clear" Apollo said, "we can think about this later, but now we have to check on her hunter also" said Mr.D.

 he closes eye again and puts his glowing hand on Nica, after a few seconds, he stops "The girl's mind is not as bad as Artemis, her was emotional psychological toture, she had the same weird time void thing, but it was only a day" Mr.D said, he began to sigh "I can't do much, I can control madness, but this is not my suit, the only thing can do let their minds relax" his hand began to glow blue, and he puts his hand on Artemis for a few seconds and then he moves to Nica, after that he looks at Apollo "That shall do for now, I have to go tend some brats that are unsupervised" he said and was about to leave the infirmary, a rush of hunters enters the room, "MIL LADY!!" yelled Zoe, Naomi runs towards Nica's side and grabs her hand, Zoe walks towards Apollo "What happened to Artemis, Apollo?" she asked "Psychological physical toture, that all I know" he said sadly, "But whatever who did this to her, will pay!" he said while his power was rising " Apollo calm down, you don't want to burn down the infirmary do you?" said Zoe, Apollo calms his temper down.

Naomi at looks at Nica, a few tears ran down on her cheeks, "Am sorry Nica, sorry that I let you down" she with a whisper, Apollo puts a hand on her shoulder "Don't worry she will be fine, just let her heal" said Apollo, Naomi wipes her tears and gave a nod, Apollo gave a big sigh and decides to leave her sister in the care of her hunters, when he was about to leave, when all of sudden his vision became blank white, "What!?" he said in surprise, his vision became to clear, he began to see the area, the area was dark, only little light was barely to even light up the area, he looks down to see that he was standing on muck, he looks around to see anyone, but no one was there, "Hmm, might be prophecy, but only in vision, this is third time i get this types of prophecies, but why am seeing this?" he said to himself, but then he sees a flash of intense golden fire, it began to from into humanoid figure, it had glowing gold eyes, it was holding a scythe, and area around the figure seems to twist and turn, Apollo eyes widened like dinner plates, "Kronos!" he said with venom, but the other flash appeared, this time it was brighter, blinding Apollo for a second, after the light clears, he sees a muscular tall figure, with a bright golden aura of energy that shines as the sun, but also gives a sense of peace, the figure face was covered by the bright golden mask with a long nose.

 Apollo notice that one eye was glowing red while other green, and also see glowing blue marks on the figure's chest, looking like the the stars of the big dipper, the area around was peaceful, filed with stars, Apollo also notice that on figure's finger, it had a two wedding rings, one was black that has the engraving with an symbol of an crosshairs and other was sliver, engraved with crescent moon, Apollo eyes widen 'That's wedding ring for the potential future husband of my sister, I don't know the other one, but that mysterious man might be the man for my sister' Apollo thought, then he see two figures went into a combat stances of their own, the two charged at each other, when colliding, causing bright flash of light, blinding Apollo for a few seconds, but after the blinding light, the whole area changed, Apollo was standing on green grass, the sky was clear blue.

 And it was sunny as well, he looks around to see many flowers and tall grass, then he several figures in the distance, he see the tall muscular figure sitting next a picnic table from before, he wasn't glowing anymore, instead wearing an Chinese blue attire, Apollo couldn't see his face, but then he see his sister in the distance carrying a basket with other women with three kids, the other women had a wolf skull for a face, but she looked beautiful like her sister, he see the three kids, one boy with black hair with streaks of silver color, and has silver greenish eyes, while the two are twin girls, with black hair, the two girls has a purple pink eyes while the other green, he also see other figures, probably family or friends, as they got closer, he recognized some the gods are there, uncle Poseidon, aunt Hestia,  his mother, his father Zeus and the others, while few of them he recognized are the campers, while other are the hunters of her sister, but a few of them he don't know, but all of them talked like friends or family, they walked towards the picnic table, they began to chat, they brought out food and began to eat, like a family, then he looks up in the sky, the moon and stars are shining.

 But what shines the brightest, was the constellation of the big dipper, shining like if the world depend on it, then it began to shine even more, until it blinds him, after a few seconds, he open his eyes, seeing that the vision had stopped, because seeing that he is still in the infirmary, he looks down to see on the hunters staring at him "Are you alright Apollo, you seem like statue for a few seconds" she said, "Oh, no worries is a vision that i saw, nothing important" Apollo said, the hunter looked with suspicion, but she justs nods and left him, Apollo sighs and leaves the infirmary, wondering about the vision that he just saw, wondering who is the man of the stars.

Percy: MISTER A/N!! WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN!? WE BEEN WAITING!!

We see a tired looking guy, taking a drink of coffee.

A/n: Calm down Percy, I was having a break from this, but the story must continue at least, so here the new part of the story, but also the end of the of where I stop last time,  so basically am gonna have to start writing.

Percy: But how long is gonna take you Mister A/n?

A/n: In a good mood, probably two or three days, for each part, Oh and sorry for taking so long, I was busy for a while, so to make it up. Am gonna post one of my premade stories, but you guys gonna have to vote, I have one Naruto and one MHA , and Hope that you guys enjoy it at least, but vote please, I will try my best with the story, and please comment and reveiw. 

Voting poll

(this will last for two days, after that, no voting, to vote, just comment 1 for Naruto, 2 for MHA)

The Ghost of Shinobi(Narutofic)=1

UA Rambo:New Blood(MHAfic)=2