Chapter Two: Like Master, Like Student and Family

A/N: Disclaimer, I don't own anything in this story, but enjoy.

Percy Pov

I was waiting for long time, and it was night time, didn't know what to do right now, my sister abandoning and me all alone in this forest, probably expect for the monsters that are in the forest, I lay down on the grass, and I cried for what happened, I cried until I fell asleep.

3 hours later

When I woke up I thought it was morning, but it was still dark, maybe I woke in the middle of the night, I try to stand up, but I was really tried, I looked around to see if anybody was there to pick me up, but nobody was there, I stare at the forest for a few minutes, which seems for me like it was hours, waiting for some one to just to pick me and get me out of this miserable forest, but nobody was coming for me, it was reality of this cruel world, I stood up, even with the tiredness I had, I was not safe here in this forest, the best thing I can do is to leave this place, as pick my belongs, I wonder what direction should I go, I try to remember which direction was north, I looked at the sky, trying to see the Star Polaris, I found it pretty easily, it was shining was brightly, but also the Big Dipper, which was weird, because it was shining brightly with the Big Dipper than the other stars in the whole sky.

 I didn't think of it to much, after I stuffed my belongings, I starting heading north into the deep forest, it was dark, I almost couldn't see anything, I was walking straight for a few minutes, I stop to check on my surroundings, until I heard a noises in a distance, and also loud footsteps 'What was that?' the footstep are getting louder each second, I was starting to panic, and I heard the creature say something, "Hmm, I smell demigod, and I smell sea" it was a deep and raspy voice, like one of those monster from those few months ago, I started to panic, and then I did was pretty stupid, but still a good idea, It was for me to run, I started to run as fast as I can, I hear the footsteps, but this time the monster was running after me, I hear the stomping of the monter getting closer each second, the adrenaline was probably the only thing that kept me running pretty fast, but it was wasn't enough to get of the beasts's chase, I only to ran for a minute, until fell over a dead tree branch, I fell on my face, when I try to stand up, but it was to late, I was grabbed by the back of shirt, and was lifted up.

 That when I saw the most crooked face I have seen, it had one eyeball, crooked face that looks he been run over by a car, and one tooth poking out, the rest I don't want to describe, "Well Well, What do we have here, a tasty smack, that I can see, and you smell like seafood" the cyclops voice was deep, and jagged, "Lets me go, let me go!" I yell at the ugly cyclops " hmm, you're a feisty one, don't worry, everything will be fine once you are in my stomach" the cyclops laughed, but then I heard a voice "Let the young boy go" behind the cyclops was a man, he looked aged, he has a Chinese blue robe attire with dragon designs, he looked quite buff for his age, and has beard that looks good on him and messy hair, and was quite tall "Who are you" the cyclops said, the monster to took a sniff in the air "Hmm, your not a demigod, your just a mortal" the surprised monster said "And who says that?" the man said, the Cyclop gave a angry look "it seems you're one of those annoying mortals, ain't ya" the monster said, the man started cracking his neck and knuckles "Well, I don't care, now let the boy go, or else you will die" the man said with serious tone.

 the Cyclop smirks, "Interesting, a mortal threatening me, I would usually ignore mortals, but I can make a expectation for you, well I think I have extra morsel to snack on" the Cyclop drops me onto the ground, I grunt when fell on my butt, the cyclops pulls out a big club from his back, "Well then mortal, now die!" the Cyclop rushes to the man with the his club raised, when the cyclop was in range to hit the man, the man in blink of an eye, which I mean that I didn't even see it, the man struck a the cyclops forehead with a single finger, the cyclops forze when the man lay the finger on his forehead, "Why I can't move?" the man removes his finger " I struck your vital point that's in your forehead, there is no point fighting back" the cyclops has a face of confusion "What do you mean mortal?" the man pulls out cigarette into his mouth and light it, "Nǐ yǐjīng sǐle, you're already dead" the cyclops gave a another look of confusion, but then the cyclops's head start to bugle, "WHAT DID YOU TO ME MO.." the head start bugle even bigger until it explodes, brain matter and blood was almost everywhere, a bit of blood was on me.

 the body fell on the ground, but it didn't turn to dust like most monster do. The man kept smoking like if it was nothing, I was shocked of the man handle the monster like it was nothing, with a single touch it took down the monster, the man came close to me and held a hand, I grab the man's hand to lift me up, "Are you okay, kid" the man ask me with concern "Am fine, probably just a scratch, but thank you sir" the man smiles "you're welcome, anyway, what your name kid" I thought for a moment, should I trust this man, of course he saved my life "Well, my name is Percy Jackson, and what yours " I said "Kenshiro Kasumi" said the man. 

Please comment and review or you will have cringe!