Chapter Three: Heir of Hokuto and weird encounters1.2

3 day time skip no justu, presenting chibi Percy playing minecraft, with chibi Scp-1471 behind looking at the screen 

Man today was the day, because it was birthday, am going to be 14, but I also going back to america in a week, I woke up and got of my bed, I heard a ding in my phone, I took it out, I saw the notification, it was a picture of park that I took for a walk yesterday, but of course I knew what it was, first of all, I didn't took a picture, during those 5 days, Scp-1471 was sending me photos of places that I been there during day, but sometimes in real time, I was sending the reports to the doc, after each time, she was exposing more of herself, of what I noticed now, is her appearance, from the file that I studied, supposedly has a long skull canine snot of wolf, but the rest I think depends on people minds, usually her species will have black hair in most cases, which I mean is that, there more than one Malo.

 each has characteristic that you like, for example let's say that this dude likes sliver color stuff, she might appeared with silver highlights, well I don't know much about Malo, but at least I understand the basics, but right now, Scp-1471 that is stuck with me, of what I see, she has a more of short snot, and hair more refined and curly like, which this interested me, because her species don't usually have the much characteristic, she has more curves, which this was getting on nerves but in a good way, well for the description for her is in one word "Animeish" I grab my work phone and dialed scp foundation office for doctor Shikamaru.

Which is the doctor I help "Oh hi percy, Happy birthday, so any reports?" Doctor Shikamaru said, "Well there is, is about the appearance of Scp-1471, she has exposed a bit more so I was able to take a good look at her, she has a more of short snot, more refined hair and more curves than our usual Malo" I said "Well can you describe in one word if you can?" the doctor Shikamaru said "In one word, Animeish" I said "Hmm, troublesome, this is not our usually Malo, We have reports that of the five cases, something similar to yours, but here's one thing, usually the victims when start seeing Scp-1471, they get scared, thinking they have hallucinations, and looks of scp-1471 is not that great, But now it kind of opposite, the cases that we have, is of owners is protecting Scp-1471, we have one case of one owner, that beaten one of our agents and screaming "YOU WON"T TAKE MY TOGA-CHAN!" well of course, right now we don't storm in like we used to, we asked if there anything strange or not, and we left since if to see anything new about Malo, well it seem the owners are starting to like Scp-1471, but we need more reports and proof that Scp-1471 is harmless and actually good for the public, but not now" said doctor Shikamaru "Doctor, about the background of the citizens, do they have like depression or life problems?" I said "Yes they do have that background, well Percy I have busy paperwork to do, so bye Percy" as doctor Shikamaru said his goodbyes, I said mine and hung up the phone, I put my clothes one and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, after that, I did my personal stuff.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast with the family, great aunt Pan, great cousin Sakura, Sasuke, big bro and great cousin in law, cousin Hinata and also grandpa, I ate with them and chatted for a while "Percy when are you going to take me to pet store, and buy me a puppy that you promise me?" Hinata with excitement in her voice "I was planning to do it next week, but it seems that I want to do it today" I said " we do this after breakfast, because since this my free day" After I ate Breakfast, I wait outside for hinata, she came out after a few minutes ready to go, We walked to the nearest pet store there is in Fujiyoshida, we took about an hour to go the local pet store, We went in and explore the store for a while to see any good pets they have so we can take one, Hinata was more interested in those small dogs that are cute, me I just a regular dog that I am fine with, after a couple of minutes.

Hinata finds siberian husky pup "Percy check out this cute little husky" said Hinata, I went towards to one of the cages to see the pup, it was a nice little Husky pup, it had a nice patch of black and white fur, I checked the price to see if it was at a fair price, and it was, it was about 11379.20 yen, "So Hinata do you like this one, it looks heathly and all nice, we can pick this one if you want?" I said to Hinata, "Of course Percy, I definitely want this one" said Hinata, I asked the employees to take out the little husky, we went for the counter and sighed the papers for the pup, and paid for what we needed. We left the store and started walking while Hinata was cuddling the Husky that she named star, on the way home, I felt a notification on my phone since I put in vibration, I pulled out my phone if to check any important stuff, But instead I received a Another photo, but this time it was a photo of me and Hinata at the counter of the store when bought Star, but at few feet behind us was Scp-1471.

 But It was looking at me through the photo, but not me in the photo, this was a normal behavior for Scp-1471 in the file, but this was getting a little bit on my nerves, so I tell Hinata that we should walk faster, and we did, it took us about a half an hour to get home, I told Hinata that am going to draw for a while, she nods and went to her room with Star, I went to my room and took out my art supplies, I began to draw some flowers in small landscape, drawing was relaxant for me, it was always takes my stress away and also helps with my hand movements, I draw the outlines for landscape, and then I use shadows to make more deep and it perception, and then used some color to the drawing to enrich it.

 After a while I began to draw more and more, I probably spent about three hours drawing, I was about to finish a drawing of the Big dipper but I felt a other vibration in my phone of a notification, I pulled it out and I check it in case. It was another photo, but this time it was me a few second ago when I was finishing my drawing, and right behind me, was a black fury figure with a head of a short snot wolf skull with red like blushes where is supposed to be the checks,lavender pink eyes with eyelashes, curly refined hair that passes the shoulder, two wolf like ears on the head, an hourglass female body, and long black wolf tail, I immediately I turned my head around, but i saw nothing like it didn't exist.

A/n: There you go readers, Scp-1471, oh and....PERCY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CABRON!!

We see Percy with a bag of baked sweet bread.

Percy: Eating your bread

A/n: But I baked those for myself!

Percy: I know, but you make good sweat bread, so SIKE!

Percy runs outs of the room in a flash 

A/n: Dam it! Now, before I chase him, please comment and review, NOW GET BACK HERE YOU DAM THIEF!!