Chapter Six: The Quest1.4

A/n: Hello readers! welcome back, before we go forward, I got to tell you that I might be busy this week, so bare with me, bu anyway lets read.

 The groups just stares at the creepy looking mummy, "Aaa, Percy, I think that the corpse to talking to you" said Malo, "I know, Dipper, keep your guard up" Percy said, Dipper barked back, Percy went towards the corpse, with a bit of his toki leaking out "Who are you?" Percy said in a serious voice, "Am the Oracle of Delphi, I came to bring a message and a prophecy, the message is for you by the sisters of fate" said the oracle, "And what is it?" Percy said in curiosity, "That you most not interfere with fate, you only cause problems mortal, since you have no fate, we cannot control you, but if you interfere, you will suffer" said the oracle in a different voice, Percy began to leak toki even more, "Whoever is this sisters of fate, they dare to threaten me! The 62th successor of Hokuto Shinken! I also sense their meaning also, threaten those I care about! I will give them the message, I shall curse these sisters of fate with the death omen star, whoever sees this star, shall die within a year or sooner by my hand!" he yelled, he thrust his finger into the air, a blue beam shoots out of his finger going to the sky, the big dipper all of sudden appeared, but with an extra star, that shines red.

In a Far Place

"Hmm, interesting" said a deep raspy voice from a golden coffin, "What is it my lord?" said a tall teen with blonde hair, with a scar on his face, "I see the dipper shining very brightly today, in the middle of the day, with a extra star" said the voice, the teen looks at the sky, but he doesn't see the stars, "My lord, I don't see it" said the teen "Well, it doesn't matter, it just that red star worries me" said the voice, the blondes just gives a confused look"???".

Unknown Place

"How dare that mortal! We are immortal! We control fate!" said a voice "Yes sister, how dare he!" said another voice, "Think he can curse us, how foolish" said another voice, but then the stars began to shine upon them, the big dipper shining brightly with the death omen star, "What?...impossible!" said one of the voices, "What sister!" yelled one "The strings and ours, they are becoming powerless!" yelled one of the three voices "How can this be! We are primordial beings!"

Back to Camp

Percy just looks at the oracle, knowing she was just delivering a message, "And the prophecy?" asked Percy, "The prophecy is for Zoe Nightshade" said the Oracle, Percy just stares "But she is not in condition to hear you, ghost" Percy said in badass tone, then green smoke began come out pf the oracle mouth, then she took the form of Artemis "Five shall go west to the goddess in chains. One shall be lost in the land without rain. The bane of Olympus shows the trail. Campers and Hunters combined prevail. The Titans's curse must be one withstand. And one shall perish by a parent's hand." Percy just stares at the oracle, but then begins to laugh "HAHAHAHA! The goddess of the moon just got her ass captured HAHAHAHA!! I even wonder how the hunters gonna work together HAHAHA! Man, just like doctor shikamaru says, how troublesome" he says, the oracle begins to sit, and then stops moving, "Well then, time to go" said Percy.

A few minutes later

"What! How did Mil lady get captured! She was fine when she left!" yelled Nasumi, Chiron, mister D and the hunter and the camper are in the medical office, since some of the hunters still needed medical attention, "We must calm down, this isn't first time that a goddess or a god get captured, thanks to the prophecy that Percy told us, we might be able to do a quest to rescue her" said Chiron, "Hmm, it seems that we need to deal with this, I approve for the quest, I will provide only the necessary" said Mr.D, "Thank you Mr.D, Now but before we don anything further, will any of the hunters provide some info before Artemis was captured" he said, Nasumi waked forward and spoke "Well, when she recovered, she was preparing for a hunt, that olympus order her to capture a creature, that can destroy olympus, and also she was acting a little weird" she said, "As in what?" asked Chiron, "Well it goes like this".

Flashback no Jutsu

Nasumi was keeping eye on miss Artemis, she was laying there for 2 hours, at first she was groaning, moving in her sleep, like if she has nightmares, but it only last a while, after that, she was sleeping peacefully, Nasumi and other hunters hoping for her to recover, "I wonder when Mil lady will wake up" said Zoe, "Yes, I wonder that also" replied Nasumi, then all of sudden Artemis eyes open, this was noticed by the hunters, "MIl Lady!" they yelled, the goddess rubs her eyes, and looks around, and takes a big sigh, she tries to get up, but her hunters prevent her from getting up "Mil lady, please rest, that nasty male did something to you, is better you rest a bit" said Phoebe, but Artemis gives a glare at her, this sends phoebe and some of the other step back "Am fine, I need to get up" she said, they let her and Atremis stands up, "Zoe, please bring my hunting equipment" she ordered "Yes Mil Lady" she replied and ran to get her stuff, "Mil lady, are going to punish the boy who hurted you" said Phoebe with smirk, Artemis sends another glare at her, the room went silent, that is until Zoe came back with the equipment "Here it is my Mil lady" said Zoe, Artemis garbes her stuff, and gives a distant look "Zoe, am leaving for a hunt, I need to look for unknown energy of a creature somewhere in the west, remember that Lord Zesus order me" she said, Zoe just nods "Good, you're in charge while i'm gone, so don't disappoint me" she said, "No worries my lady" Zoe reptiles, Artemis smiles and disappears in a flash.

End of Flashback no Jutsu

"Well then, the quest will start tomorrow morning, I will provide transportation, now, who will go on the quest?" said Chiron, four hunter came up, Zoe, Phoebe, Nasumi and Nica, "Fours of us will go" said Zoe, "Okay, anybody else?" Chiron asked, Connor came forwards "I will go" he said, "I will also volunteer, Annabeth is missing, and I need to go" said a boy named Andrew, "I will go too" said a young voice, and it was Bat, "allright, now tha-'' but Percy interrupted Chiron "Hold on, me and Malo will go too, with Dipper also" Percy said, "But it's not a good idea, it pass number limit, and it's-" but again, Percy interrupts him "I don't give a heck about it, I will go out there with malo, and you know you can't stop me" he says in a badass tone, "I will also go, but it's been a time I have been in the outside world" and a voice, and it was Thaila, "I would like to go too" said a satyr with brown shaggy hair.

 Chiron was about to say something, but he sense killing indent form Percy, so he shuts his mouth "Allright, get your stuff ready for tomorrow, you will leave for seven Am, so be prepared" Chiron says, thee group that was going together huddle together, "Well, it seem we have the team, do any of guys need to do something, or like something for tomorrow" said Thaila "Well, I have some stuff and tools that might be useful" said Bat, "I have some stuff that might be useful" said Connor, "Allright, and who are you may i ask" Percy asked to the satyer "Well my name is Grover" he said "My name is Perseus Kasumi Jackson, nice to meet you Grover, I hope we can work together in this quest" Percy said, Grover gives a smile and rubs the back of his head "Thanks" he replied, "And what about you hunters" Percy said in a stern voice, Nica looks onto the ground, Phoebe looks like a bit distant, 'Probably I over did the genjutsu, nah, she fine' Percy thought, "Well, we are fine in equipment Percy-sama" said Nasumi, Percy gave a eyebrow raise, "Nani?" Percy said in a surprised voice, the other looked at her, "What? He's the divine fist of the north star, I need to give him respect" she replies "Well thanks, but please call me by normal means" Percy said in calm tone, Nica gives a face of shock, of how his brother was a bit nicer to Nasumi, Percy gave her the look.

With that, she sighs, "Okay, any more questions or anything to say" asked Thaila, the group shakes their heads, "Allright, see you later guys tomorrow" she said, the rest of the group say their goodbyes and off to their cabins, Percy and Malo talked on the way, like none important things and so on, "Well Malo, what do you think of the quest that were going tomorrow" Percy asked "Am pretty nervous, but also excited" she responds back, "Don't worry, I will be alway be with you to protect" Percy said, "Really?" she said with a blush, "Really, I will do anything to protect my friends, family and those I love" he said with determination, this sends a smile form Malo, knowing that she can trust Percy with everything, the two walks into their cabin, Percy sits onto his bunk, and pulls out an sleeping Dipper out form his hoodie, and puts him onto the bunk, Malo went to pick her clothes.

 But then his phones began to vibrate, he takes out his phone and sees the number, and he immediately answers it, "Hello" "Hello Perseus, the 05 council would like to hear you today" said a robotic voice on the phone, "Allright" Percy replied, after 1 minute of waiting, a voice came out "Perseus Kasumi jackson, we have heard that you may found something very important that might discover the origins of scps, we would like to hear you" said the voice, "Well then, do you know greek mythology".        

Please comment and review or...Dam it NARUTO!  Now my stash of ramen is gone!