Chapter Six: The Quest1.2

10 Minutes later. Presenting Chibi, saying "Come with me you a want to live"

"Hmm, Chokuto, check, senbon needles, check, Ninja wire, check, Silver bowie knife check, Blaze." I said " Check" replied Blaze, "hmm, it seems we're missing something!" I said, then Dipper came out of nowhere and jumped on my head "It seems am missing my team" I said, "Of course, you think were going to leave you fight alone" said Malo as she came in into cabin, "You know I can go completely Rambo on the Artemis Cabin whatever I want" I replied back, "But still where going with you" she said back, I sigh with a smile, "All right, but get prepared" I replied, "Sure" she said back, then Dipper jumped off my head and landed on my lap, I began to pet Dipper's fur thick fur, "What about you Dipper? Are you ready?" I asked, Dipper just happily barked at my response, "Of course, well then, let's wait for a little for Malo" I said, Dipper barked happily, after a minute passed.

 Malo came out with leather armor, and a short sword, "Percy am ready" she said excitedly, "All right, lets go", Dipper jumps into my lion hoodie, I got up, I unseal Chokuto from my wrist, and placed across behind my hips, just like Cousin Sasuke, me and my group left the cabin and unto the field, we meet with the other cabins, and moving towards the forest, to the area called Zeus fist, as we were heading, Connor Stoll came up to me "Yo Percy!" he yelled to get my attention, "Sup" I replied back, Connor pulled out a strap of freaking grenades!

"What the!?" I yelled, "Calm down bro, it's just a gift from the Hephaestus cabin." he said "But why?" I asked "They wanted to thank you for helping Lin's voice, since Lin is like a little sister to the whole Hephaestus, even for me, she is like a little sister to me and to my brother also" he said, I grab the strap and swung it over shoulders, "But ain't these are like, you know, high explosion that can kill someone" I asked "No, these boys are rubber ball grenades, but these have a kick to it" he said "Cool" I said, Me and Connor began to have a conversion on the way, explaining me how the game works, but usually done, but due to the hunter being here, it was special occasion, "When the Artemis hunters are here, all the cabins join together to compete against them, but almost every time, we got our asses kicked" Connor said, "Okay" I replied, "So one of my friends, Thaila from the Zeus cabin, and the rest of the cabins that are willing to corporate with us, we planed to set a full frontal assault, but in moon crescent position tatic, as to surrounded them from the sides" he said "Allright, but I got an idea" I said, I told the idea to Connor, his eyes widen "Are you sure, that seems pretty bold" he replied, "But trust me, it will work" I said, "Okay then" Connor said. We talked some more, until we made it to Zeus fist, which was a pile of rocks and boulders.

 I was disappointed, "Connor, are you sure this is...Connor? Where are you?" I said, Connor somehow disappeared from my sight, then I saw Connor with a goth looking girl with black spiky hair, coming towards me "Yo Percy! Thaila meet Percy, Percy meet Thaila" he said presening us "So you're Thaila, the daughter of Zeus" I said, "And you're Percy, Son of Poseidon and also the destroyer of the Artemis hunters" she said with a smirk "Thank, but please, don't mention the P word, he doesn't deserve the title of father to me" I said in a stern voice, "Allright, I get it, but you should give him a chance at least" she said "I don't give a dam for that pitchfork wielding hippie, Anyway, so about the idea that I gave" I asked, "Well, it's sounds good, but it's very risky, are you sure you can pull it off?" She said, "Yep" I said with a smile, "Allright, I will speak with the other then" she said and then left, I walked around to find Malo, she was speaking with few of the campers, "Malo" I said to get her attention, "Yes Percy?" she replied, I took out a few grenades from my strap and some ninja wire, "Takes these, I want you to set up some traps in the forest before the game starts, you know where to put them right?" I asked "Yep, I have the map of the place" she replied "Great" I said with a smile, which I notice Malo blushes a bit, which she looks even cuter with that blush, "But you should hurry now" I said, this makes her come out, she nods and runs towards the forest,.