Chapter Five: The New Camper 1.5

Percy was drawing, drawing with ink brush, to pass the time but also to relieve his stress, drawing an horse running on the water with glee, he finishes his drawing with his initials, he grabs his drawing and hangs on the wall of his new cabin, and only camper of the cabin of his old men, which he didn't expect, being the son of a sea god, then he felt his phone rang, he takes it out and answers it "Hello?" "Hi Percy, it's me, Ryuu" said the person named Ryuu behind the phone "Ryuu! How have you been buddy, how as site-28 was treating you" Percy asked, "Really good, Non of crazy scps that almost every time tries to escape, and also the pay is good, oh and how have you been doing Percy, I heard that you became successor about a 1 week ago" Ryuu asked "Yes, I became successor week ago, all of the training payed off" Percy replied.

 "I knew you were able to do it, and also, I heard from Doctor Shikamaru that you moved to New york recently, because i'm itching for a spar, it's been a while ago that i had a good fight" Ryuu said, "Yep, right now am in long island in a weird summer camp" Percy replied to Ryuu on the phone, "A summer camp?" "Yeah, and also this camp has some interesting things that the foundation would like to hear" Percy said, "Really?" replied Ryuu "Really, because I think the head honchos would like to hear, because this might lead to the mystery to probably of all of the scps we have in containment" Percy said in a serious tone, "Allright, I might had to talk with Doctor shikamaru about this, but anyway. You owe a sparring match" said Ryuu, Percy grins at this "Of course, well then, later Ryuu" Percy said, "Later Percy" reptiles Ryuu and hangs up.

 Percy turns off his phone, he sighs and goes onto his bunk so he can a nice, good nap for the day, but then he hears a lot of racket outside, he sighs deeply, he stands up, and walks out the door, "All right, what going on?" he said to himself, but at the sight he least expected, the sight was he see Malo pounding a guy to a bloody pulp, while the campers were trying prey off malo from the guy, they aren't doing a good job at that, plus he sees Rin and Bat cheering for Malo to beat the carp of the guy. Percy walks towards Malo, and sends indent to the crowd, which send them running, he looks at Malo with stern face "Malo, can you tell me what's going on!?" he asked, "This pervert was trying to get under my panties, and plus I even told him to stop, but he doesn't listen, so there you have it" replied Malo. Percy looks at the pervert, the teenager has brownish dark hair.

 His eyes were silver looking, but rest, he was beaten pretty good and the poor guy was knocked out, "Hmm, he deserves it, so don't worry, next time, leave him sterile" Percy said in a bored tone, "Okay!" Malo beamed, "Mister Percy!" Percy turns around to see Lin running towards him, Percy opens his arms and catches Lin "Well, Well, how have you been doing Lin? Improving your voice?" Percy said in gentle tone, "Yep, am been talking a lot" she said, Percy puts down Lin, "I see, I can hear some improvement" Percy said, "Thanks mister Percy", Bat comes walking towards the group "Yo Precy" he said out loud "Yo Bat, how are you doing as well" Percy asked, "Pretty good, it was fun seeing the jerk getting beaten the carp out of him, he was a pain in the ass for long while" he said "Really?" Percy replied "Yeah, that guy name is Andrew, he from the Athena cabin, one of the popular campers in the camp, he one of the most ego bastards i seen in whole life" Bat said with venom in his voice, "Was he like this the whole time?" Percy asked, "No, at first when he came in this camp, he was really nice guy, many of the camp liked him.

 but then began to changes after he did his second quest, after that, he became a freaking jerk with a huge ego" Bat said, Percy began have look of interest "And what was this second quest?" Percy asked "It was sea of monsters, it used to be in the Mediterranean, but it's now known as the bermuda triangle" Bat replied "Hmm, interesting" Percy said "Well, see you later Percy, am gonna had to bring Andrew to the infirmary, because if I don't, Annabeth is gonna kick my ass, even though she knows he deserves a few beating once in a while, LIN! Come and help me carry Andrew!" he said out loud "Coming!" replied Lin, the two of them began to carry Andrew to the infirmary, even though andrews was taller and heavier than the two, but the two carry him with no problems, "Well then, am gonna take a nap, Malo, if you need anything, just wake me up okay" Percy said to Malo, "Of course, but gonna take a walk around the camp" she replied, "Sure" Percy said. Percy walked back to his cabin, and just dump himself onto his bunk, and lets the tiredness of the day take to his dreams.               

A/n: That it folks, the end of the chapter, and a new one comes up, and please vote.

Percy: please vote, so I can get spared form this story.

A/n: what did you say?!

A/n takes out 45 caliber revolver. 

Percy:Nothing! oh and also please comment and review, and also Mister A/n does not own anything, only the plot and some ocs that might appear.