Chapter Five: The New Camper

A/n: Woohoo! New chapter, we passed 200 to more than 400 views!  Thanks for supporting, don't forget to comment and review.  Now lets onto the story, and Percy do the disclaimer.

Percy: A/n does not own anything in this story, but only the plot, now lets read.

Timeskip no jutsu of 1 day, presenting chibi Percy sleeping on his bed, dreaming about blue food.

Percy Pov

Man, what a morning, a dog that is a bit hyper, a Scp that might be your lover, well you can call that weird, or not, now due to some werewolf, and his minions, which got thinking that we are close to the camp, if am right, we able to find deeper into the forest that in the north east coast, so I ate breakfast and told Malo that where going to leave to find the camp, so I checked out and we went to the same spot that happen yesterday, which i have been surprised that the park looked like nothing happened, no blood, no corpse and as clean as before I went into the fight, which got my suspicions even higher that the camp is in the forest, but something got my eyes attention, there a gleam of silver in one of the bushes that close to the forest. So I went to investigate what it was, which surprises that it was a silver arrow, it very nicely made, the arrow head was pure silver, so I took a sniff of it.

 Due to my hokuto shinken training, my sense are highly great than a normal human, the arrow had a scent of perfume and pine, a good one actually, it was female base perform, it was natural scent of nature, pine and lavender, spice and the scent of olive, then i found a smell of sweat, it was female scent, and this had me thinking, then it hit me, the arrow had sliver, the perfume and female scent came into one answer, the hunters of Artemis, I almost snapped the arrow due to my rising anger 'Dam you Artemis, if it wasn't for you, my sister would be still with me, but same time me and Nica would be dead, but still, you took my sister away, but anyway, if they have been here, that means that might installed themselves in the camp, lets see if dipper can track them' I thought, "Dipper! Come over here boy!" Dipper was with Malo, as once he heard my voice, he came running to me like a happy pup. How cute, he came to my leg, and tried to climb my leg "Dipper, smell this boy, can you do it?" I held the arrow to his nose so he took a good sniff at it, he smelled it and began sniffing at the ground going towards the forest, he stopped and began to bark and point into the direction straight into the forest "Good boy Dipper! Malo! Dipper found the scent that might lead to camp! Lets go!" I yelled, since she was in the distance " Wait for me Percy!" we followed Dipper into the forest, then we came upon a site that distured, probably a temporary camp.

 Dipper wanted to still go to find the source of the smell, but i needed time to investigate the site, "Wait here Dipper, am going to check the site, Malo why don't you play with Dipper for a while" i said, "Of course percy, come here Dipper!" she said, Dipper happily his tail and pounced on Malo, I walked around the site, found a few of those arrows, and a large bowie knife, the handel was wooden, nicely made, the blade was quite large, the material of blade was black metal and some silver mixed into it probably, I putted it into one of my seals to store it, it was alway good to have back up weapon just in case, then again I called Dipper to follow the scent, and we follow him until, I saw the camp, the very same camp was I looking for, the one my mother wanted me to go, the camp was in a open area, over a large hill, by a beautiful pine tree, that had some type of golden fleece on it branches.

 I felt a lot of nature energy that goes around the camp, like a force field, we walked towards the camp, there were some tower, which it seems to be guard towers, one of the guard was basically a kid, the kid saw me, and i waved back, "HI!! Is this camp half blood?!!" I yelled so the kid could hear me, "Yes! Are you a demigod!?!" the kid yelled back "Yes I am! I heard this is a safe place for people like us!!" I responded "Alright you can pass and the girl and your dog!!" he yelled back, "Ok, lets go" I said, Me and Malo and Dipper crossed the hill, there was a man in a wheelchair, middle age probably, we crossed the hill almost to the camp border, the man greeted us "Hello there my name is Chiron, and before you passed the border between the camp, the girl you have next to you is.." I Interrupted him "Don't worry, I know what she is, I am a unofficial agent of the Scp foundation" I putted out my badge, "I also wonder how did you know that she wasn't Human, but don't worry she's with me" I said with assurance, the man smiles "Don't worry, I can see your telling the truth, but the other camper you know, even though her form is truly human, it will probably dissipate" he said "Ok, am will make sure that camper treat her well, if it happens" I said "Very well then, follow me" said Chiron as he rolls his way to the camp, we follow him into the camp, we crossed the line, and I was surprised, Malo's human form didn't disappear, which was good, Dipper jumped on head, into my hoodie, which was a bit cute, since he just took a nap in my hoodie.

 Malo just awed at Dipper, girls these days,as we followed Chiron, I saw some interesting things, camper canoeing in a lake, sword sparring, archery and even horses with wings and cabins in U shape formation, we kept moving until we saw big house, we stopped at the porch, there was a pudgy man, wearing a hawaiian shirt with bored face, playing with card game with invisible opponent, which was weird. Chiron goes to the man next to him "What is it, Chiron, you see i'm busy trying to win" said the pudgy man "I see Mr.D, I found new campers, I wanted you to see our new campers, if this doesn't bother you?" The pudgy named Mr.D took a look at us.

 and he looked longer at Malo than me " Chiron, I wanted to know why you allowed the girl into the camp?" he said "Well Mr.D she's under a careful of watch of the young man here, he said that he's part of the foundation that deal with these things, and of what he said to me was the truth, so he's responsible if anything happens" Chiron said to Mr.D, "Very well then, you boy what's your name and also you girl?" he said "My name Perseus Kasumi Jackson" I said to the man "My name is Malo" Malo said her name, then there was a bark,.

Dipper jumped onto my head from my hoodie and barked happily "Oh and this is Dipper, my ninken" Mr.D looked at with bored expression, and went back to his game "Well then, I don't have the time to explain things, may of the one of campers show you around the campsite" he said, Chiron rolled next us "Well then, follow me, until I find someone to show you two around the camp" he rolled off and we follow, he began talking about the courses that in the camp, and how that and that, after a while Chrion found a girl that will help us around camp, the girl has brown blackish hair, and she was very beautiful, like model, she was wearing ripped jeans and and typical orange camp shirt "Well then my name is Silena Beauregard, and am going to show you two around okay, follow my lead".

Review and comment or Might Guy and lee will make have a youthful day (Shivers)