Chapter Five: The New Camper 1.2

A/n: Hello readers! before we go forward, I usually write my stories on google doc, so  i just copy and paste from my doc to here, but am getting close to the end where i stop, and also one thing, WHO THE F*** PUT THE STORY IN NOVELHD! WHO GOT THE IDEA AND PUT IT WITHOUT MY CONSENT!! but at least it say (ElcharroNegro) BUT HOW! if any of you guy are authors, and it happen to you guys, tell me please, if its a normal thing, I don't know what to say, BUT WHOEVER DID IT, CHINGA TU PUNTA MADRE, PIN********* HIJO DE SU *****! 

Now back to the story 

she said, Malo then step forward "But why? Whatever godly parents they have, they shouldn't leave their kids, it's just wrong" Malo said "It's the ancient laws that prevent them from taking care of their kids, I don't know anything else than that" Silena said "Well that is just bullshit!" Malo said, she tooks us towards a cabin that was quite plain as a regular cabin with a symbol of a caduceus, "This is the hermes cabin, it for the new camper that are not determined, or just they don't have a cabin, not determine means that haven't claimed you yet" she said she knocks on the door, then appeared a boy with brown hair, elvish ears and with green eyes can probably steal your stuff just by looking.

 Since he saw me first, since was i was towering over 6.1 feet, he had to look at me up "Man i thought camper are just normal size kids, but you seem to be on steroids or something" he said with mischievous smile "Well is that i trained a lot" i said, the boy then asked Silena "Hi Silena, are these two are new campers?" Silena was about to respond, but was interrupted by a bark from Dipper who just jumped on head again from my hoodie, "Or three campers to be exact" he said, Silena sighs a bit "Yes Connor, and the dog and the two are new campers, they came in the morning and also the two are undetermined, so bye" and she left "Well there she goes, well come in guys and i will try to find a spot for you two, and as you know am Connor Stoll, what yours" Connor asked "Am Perseus Kasumi Jackson, just call me Percy" I said, "My names is Malo, just Malo" she said, and Dipper barked happily "And this is Dipper" I said "All right come in" he said, we got in and it was a bit crowded.

 The campers looked depressed, like if waiting something important, just emotions seem like a mist of the morning, Connor pointed at the conner of the cabin, which surprising has some space for the two of us and dipper, "There a spot for you guys, and also you guys hear a horn, that mean it lunch okay, if you guys need help call me or my brother, my bro look a lot like me so bye" he left to attend matters, at the connor was a two sleeping bags, I decided to explore the camp alone and maybe do something like training, "Malo, can you take care of Dipper and our stuff, Because as my remember, Hermes is also the god of thieves, am going outside to explore the camp more okay" I said, "Okay Percy" she said, a few of the camper looked at us, since we spoke in japanese, I left the cabin and I began my walk around the camp, looking at interesting things that looked quite fun, I looked at a few camper shooting arrow at targets, chatting having fun, i continue walking, I looked at the the place where they train with their close combat weapons, right the training area was empty, I decide to train a just a little, I walked towards the area, I unsealed Ckokuto and started my sword warm up, after I did my warm up, at looked at the dummy as if it was opponent, I sent a series of slashes, and with finally attack, "Chidori!" Lighting covered the blade.

I stabbed the dummy and frying at it, completely destroying it, and moved to the next dummy, trying out new moves with Chokuto, after a good while, I stopped and sealed Chokuto, the area was filled with destroyed dummies, there was only one that was standing, so i decide use my fists instead, I walked towards the dummy, I went into a boxing fighting stance, and went for a few good jabs and a cross, then i decide to go serious, I began to rain on the dummy with speeds that seems to be only blurs of moving so fast, but i was holding back, if it was my full strength, one punch it will obertirate the dummy, but also some property damage, but even if was holding back, i can cause serious damage if i want to, I sent the final punch to the abdomen of the dummy, causing it the dummy to have a huge hole where the abdomen should be, after that I let my muscles relax a bit.