Chapter Four: America, Land of Many Possibilities1.2

Artemis POV

Me and my hunters have hunting down Lycaon for quite a time, but every time we get the chance to send him back to tartarus, he just slips past us and escapes, I found reports of my hunters that Lycaon was prowing near the camp half blood, I was in my tent trying plan any ideas that we can get Lycaon in our grasp, I was thinking very good idea, when Phoebe came in my tent like a she was running away form a monster, "MIL LADY! We found Lycaon and his wolves!" said Phoebe, "Very good, we shall now start the hunt for him" I said, "But mil lady, we did found him, but he's dead" said Phoebe, "What do you mean he's dead, did one of you killed him" I said "No we didn't killed, we found him dead already, in the most disgusting way, we barely even recognized his body, and his body and the pack that was with him didn't even turn into dust" for a second i in was trace of shock, that was impossible.

 Every time that a monster is killed, it goes back to tartarus to reform back and then goes it back to the surface, they can't die permanently, but of what Phoebe told me, it was impossible to kill a monster permanently, "WHAT!! It can't be! It's impossible!" I Immediately respond, "Its true mil lady, we can take you to his corpse, so you can see it with your eyes" Phoebe said with a bit of fear, I calmed myself a bit, "Oh right, take me where he is" I followed Phoebe across the woods, it took me and Phoebe about several minutes to where Lycaon corpse was, when the two os made it, was greeted by the sight i never seen before, blood, brain matter, guts spilled almost everywhere, I want vomit right now, but i willed myself not to, Lycaon wolves where disfigured as they explode in the inside, I looked at one of wolves corpse, i see that it exploded form to the form the top to waist down of the wolf, the other have also looked like they explode from the inside, but in different areas of the body, and there was no traced of what killed them, like a perfect assassin would.

While i was busy investigating, one of my hunters, Nica, daughter of poseidon, came to me running "Mil lady, Lycaon body is over there, if your wondering" she said point in the direction, as I walked, i remember that day, it was grieving day for Nica , a few years ago, we received the news that her brother didn't made to camp half blood, we were so busy doing our own things, that we didn't check if her brother actually got picked up in the forest of death, but it seems that nobody came for him, when I messaged Chiron for Nica to see her brother, Chiron said that they didn't revive any camper named Percy and neither the news to pick him up at the forest of death, and probably only thing that mean that Percy is probably dead by the monsters, I remember one of my hunters named Naomi that i sented to camp half blood to tell them to pick up her brother, after that horrible news for Nica.

 I punished Naomi for disobeying, Am okay with the hate of men, but that went over line, not for me, but for Nica, I put her chore duty, until she learns her lesson about disobeying me, Nica after had locked herself form the hunt for a few days, thinking it was her fault, that she shouldn't abandon Percy because of her selfish reasons, it took a while to get her back to her feet, but now she fine, I walked to where Lycaon body was, when I saw his body, I didn't even know if that's was his body or just gulp of blood, the intact parts of his body was mostly his guts and part of his face, he had died, permanently, a gruesome death, Nica came up to me "Mil Lady, who can have caused this...mess, it can't be caused by a normal demigod or something" she said with bit of curiosity and fear, "That's true, this not something that we should ignore.

 I might have to report this to father, maybe i might find some clues to this mess" I said, then i heard a scream, I my turned my head to the direction, and I see Naomi freaking out, which was weird, "What wrong Naomi!?!" I yelled, "No no no NO!!" she muttered really loudly "NAOMI!?!" I yelled at her again but no response "He has returned, it can't be!! HE HAS RETURNED!!!" she said like crazy, "NAOMI! What's wrong with you!? Who has returned!?!Then she turned and stared at me, but she was looking at Nica, she ran at her and grabbed her by the shoulder, "YOU!! This is your fault that he has RETURNED!!!" she yelled right at her face "Let me go Naomi!" Nica tries to push off Naomi, but she has a good grip on her. "He will come! And he will finish off what you did Nica! He will come and KILL ALL OF US!!!" she screamed "THE FATE OF HOKUTO WILL BRING HIM HERE!!! NOBODY ESCAPES FROM THE SUCCESSOR OF HOKUTO SHINKEN !!! THE DIVINE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!!!, she yelled like crazy women, I decide it was enough, I chanted i sleeping spell on her, and she went unconscious, sleeping peacefully, ( While in the hotel, Percy sneezed, 'Hmm, somebody is talking about me') I tell my hunters to take Naomi back to camp, but the words of Naomi was lingering in my head, Hokuto Shinken, the divine fist of the north star, what is going on, but I have bad feeling about this, but also it sounds familiar. "ZOE!" I called, I saw Zoe coming out of the forest, "Yes mil lady?" she said "Zoe i leave you in charge while i go to olympus to report, Make sure to investigate who is this hokuto shinken" i said "Yes mil lady, i won't disappoint you!" she said with pride.

I summoned my chariot and and flew to the sky to Olympus, about a few minutes I landed to Olympus, then I hear thunder in the sky, probably Zeus calling the council for a meeting, I went inside the council and sat on my seat, then others gods starting to appear on their seats, then a big lighting came down and Zeus appeared, father always having to make big dramatic appearances, " Hello everyone, I have called to meeting to discuss important matter, the Titans are planning to have a war against Olympus, and we have very little resources to for the war!" he said with authority, everybody stared murmur to one another, knowing this very important, "Silence! I know this is very frustrating, Now anybody willing to speak up about the matter or other problems that should be reported!?" he said, while the others spoke about their personal matters for a while, i decided to speak up, I raised my hand "What is it Artemis?" said Zeus "I have something very important to say, it goes like this" after i gave my explanation Zeus, the council began to chit chat among themselves, but this time with worry or something, "Silence everyone!" yelled Zeus, this made the gods go quiet, "I know what are you wondering of the man of Hokuto Shinken, I do not know of any of this, but whatever this man is, he might be a danger to Olympus, any questions?" Athena raises her hand, Zeus gave her the 'go ahead' sign "Of what Artemis said, that one of her hunters saying that the man of hokuto is coming, probably knowing some info of this Hokuto Shinken, and also directly blaming on one your hunters, which is Nica the daughter of Poseidon if am correct" said Athena, I nodded a yes at this, "Your hunter said to her that it's her fault that the man of hokuto returned to finish of she started, probably the only one wrong doing she did ever was abandoning her brother if i'm correct" she said.

 Poseidon then coughed to get everybody his attention "But why this has to do with my daughter, i know what she did was shameful, but why is has to do Nica" said Poseidon, Athena went into a thinking pose "Well, i have doubts that if my theory is correct, the only person that might return to finish is her brother, is that her brother is alive" this send the council to go into other chit chat frenzy, but Zeus shut it down "Silence!!" he gave the go ahead sign to Athena, "As i was saying that her brother is alive, but for that we have to contact Hades if he's in the underworld, Zeus may I have contact with him?" she said Zeus frowned a bit but gave the okay sign, Athena began her Iris message to contact Hades, after a few minutes of her talking with Hades, she had a face, a face i never seen before, a face of fear, "Well what is it?" said Zeus, "Nica's brother, Percy, is alive" said Athena, Poseidon eyes widened "MY SON!! WE MOST FIND HIM!" yelled Poseidon, But Zeus sign him to calm down, Athena countiuned "Hades also said....that also beware of the man of hokuto.

 that no matter what, don't not cross him, because he's death incarnate" after that Athena became quiet, like if she was hiding something, something important but at the same time that will probably stay hidden, even though i was shocked that Nica's brother is still alive, but also a feeling that felt like something big is gonna happen, after the council of Zeus yelling about this man should be taken down and that and that, I left olympus back to my camp, a few of my hunters where waiting, I landed and got off of my Chariot, "Welcome back mil lady, how was the council meeting?" said Zoe, "It was a bit surprising actually, can you bring Nica to my tent" I said "Yes mil lady" said Zoe, I walked to my tent, thinking of how should tell Nica of her brother, Zoe came with Nica "Mil lady have you summoned me?" said Nica, I hand gesture at Zoe to leave the tent, after Zoe left the tent, "Nica take a seat" she sat, "Nica do you know why i brought you here" i said "I don't know mil lady?" she said, I took a deep breath "Is that your brother is alive''.

A/n: And Cut! man that was dramatic, what do you say Percy.

Percy:Meh little to much, and also you got too explain some things along the road.

A/n: Yeah yeah, I know, but do you readers like it, don't forget review and comment, oh and Percy do the honors.

Percy: All right, A/n does not own anything in this story, expect for the plot, if only I can be with Annabeth, but now I got act my paper on this story ( Starts mumbling about how his life is unfair).

A/n: Well then Adios readers, because I have to teach Percy how to be grateful at least. (Brings out a Machete)