Chapter Three: Heir of Hokuto and weird encounters1.3

Third POV

Percy get up and looks around the room, but there was no sign of Scp-1471, he walks out of the room and goes to the bathroom, he closes the door and looks at the mirror, for a second he saw her at the corner of the mirror, looking at him with those pink eyes, he turns around to see if she was there, but nothing was there, he thinking if he should call her out "If you're there, please show yourself" he wait for a few seconds, but nothing happens, he went out of the bathroom and out of the house, "I think I should train for while so I can relax my nerves" he goes to garden and begins his training, he start with a wooden dummy, practicing his martial arts to the perfection, he goes into a intense training on his body, kicking stone pillars, punching rocks, lifting large boulders at the size of a pickup truck, anything that would be for regular human normal would be impossible, his was training was so intense that it ripped his shirt of overwhelming muscle he's flexing in his workout.

 he was working like a shaolin monk, right now he's performing his stances,but what he didn't know that someone was watching him, from the peach blossom tree, was the black fury she wolf, she was watching him with curiosity and interest, watching him doing his martial arts stances, for her he looked like he was flying, dancing and fighting at the same time, it was amazing for her, the body structure of Percy of his overwhelming muscles to the detail, looked like he was sculpted by God himself, she blushing just by looking at him, she was wondering if it was the time to show herself to Percy, but maybe later, because right now it wouldn't be a good idea since he was training pretty hard and focused like a dedicated man to his art, so she preferred to show herself later. Percy takes a break of his training, he stretches and takes a good drink of water, he decides that he could meditate for while as final part of training, he does this for 30 minutes, after that he goes inside the house to take a shower, he does that and he puts his clothes on and goes to family living room to watch some Tv.

 He spends about two hours watching, after watching about two hours he goes to the kitchen to eat lunch, his family came in to eat also, they ate and chatt about unimportant things "So about going to America, I was thinking about going to the camp that mother wanted me to go, even though I have bad past in that country, but I need to compete my promise to my mother" said Percy "But what about your sister?" said Hinata, Percy automatically clenched his hand into his a fist, his face became shadowed, his left Sharingan blazed into life, spinning like crazy and ready into action, "Hinata why do you mention his sister, you know she abandoned him and broke one scared laws of the clan" said Sakura to her daughter, "Am sorry, is that since he's going to America, he can find her bring back to the clan, can he?" said Hinata, Percy calms down, deactivating his Sharingan "Sorry that I went that way, you know it's bring bad memories, for your question Hinata, I can't bring her, for that she has to repent and find me for the clan forgiveness" Hinata nods at this, they stopped talking until after lunch, "Percy come to living room, we have important things for you" said Kenshiro.

 Percy picked his plate and went to the living room with the family, he sees a few presents on the table "Go ahead open your presents" said Kenshiro, Percy picks up a medium size box, he opens it to find a blue chinese robe attire just likes his grandfather's, he puts the box away, he grabs the a other box about the same size as the other, He opens to find a black blueish trench coat, to the shoulders to the hoodie was the lion skin, it was attached to the trench coat, the hoodie was the lion's head, the shoulder was covered with fury lion's skin, But the lion's fur was dyed black to the head, behind the trench coat, was the Uchiha fan crest, but the has the big dipper embedded in the crest, he puts the trench coat away, he grabs a long box, he find a sword.

 It was a ninjato sword, it handle and scabbard has a rectangle shape, it has no hilt guard, the color was white with a black line in the middle, it has the Uchiha crest on the side of the handle, Percy know this sword was "Ckokuto, but this sword belong to you Sasuke, why give to me?" said Percy "I don't need it, I have a spare, I want you carry my clan's honor and redeem it, my past was not good, but I want you to bring a new honor and era to my clan" said Sasuke "Thank you Sasuke'' Percy said, he puts the box down, he goes to large box with holes that was on the floor, he opens it, there was a pup, it has orange like strips on the back, kind like a tiger, it has spiky fur from the shoulder to the head, It has a spiky mane like a lion's, similar to the tibetan mastiff breed, its fur was tanish color, it has a short snot, Percy garbs the pup, it was was quite a big pup, "Hello little guy, what were you doing in that box, it seems that your the surprise ain't ya" the pup barks a happy response "Well since your special, am going to name you Dipper, do you like the name?" the pup barks a happy response and licks him in the face "Well Dipper it is then'' the pup starts to lick his face for a while, after that lick scenario of the pup, he puts Dipper on the ground, "What type of dog is Dipper is?" Percy said "He's a Niken dog" said Sasuke, Percy was surprised that it was a Niken dog.

those types of dogs rarely exist, but he didn't think of it a lot, but instead enjoyed his gifts, after thanking his family for the gifts. After a small family party, with cake and soda, for Percy it was good, having fun before he goes to the land of his past and pain, after a good few hours of fun, he went to his room for the night, but he didn't know that someone was waiting for him.

Percy Pov

I went to my room with my presents, Dipper was following me into my room, I put my stuff on the bed, Dipper jumped on and laid their for a nap, I smiled at Dipper, I grab my gifts to place them somewhere, my robe attire and trench coat in my closet, the sword at top of front bed board above me, I laid at my bed to relax my muscle and mind, I was thinking about how am going to America to find that camp, it got me curious it think why my mom wanted to go there, but I didn't think of it too deeply, I was trying to sleep, but I saw Dippers ears go up, starts growling at one of my closets, I stand up and I got my guard ready in case of a intruder or something, "Come out whoever it is, I won't do any harm if you come out slowly without any intent to harm" the closet door started to open slowly, I got ready into a hokuto shinken stance, the door opens completely revealing a curvy female figure, I instantly recognize who it was, I even almost got a nose bleed, It was Scp-1471.

 she came out of the closest, she looked, well in one word, gorgeous, she came out, but more like in shy manner, "Well what do you think, my Percy" she said to me, the only response I can make was a stuttering noises, she giggles of my confusion because of how funny it is, "Well, I think that a yes for me" she walks towards me in a seductive way, and my hormones just went crazy, "Well Percy are you going to say anything?" I try my best to keep myself under control, which thanks god was able to, "Ammm, Can you please to not so close to me" She huffed and sat my bed, " So can i call you Malo" I said to her, Malo gave a smile "Sure you can, all for my Percy" after that little introduction, the two of us began conversation, I was surprised of what i learned, she has no memory, but only the day i download the app that created her probably, basically i mean before the app, she likes of what i like, and other interesting things that seems to make sense, I think since she and other like her are created or spawned for keeping company, to be a friend and a lover, this might take time, but this might change a lot of my life for the future.

A/n: WooHoo! Today is the Olympics! finally! in 2021, so don't miss it guys.

Percy: Yep, so don't miss it guys! 

A/n:  Oh! and also thanks for the votes and also for more then 200 views! but don't forget to review and comment.

A/n takes out a charro hat and a pair of revolvers.

A/n: I may be born American, Pero soy bein Mexicano! VIVA MEXICO CABRONES! VIVA lAS OLIMPIADAS !

A/n began shooting in the air like a maniac (Mexican noises intensifies)

Percy: Oh boy, here we go again