Chapter Three: Heir of Hokuto and weird encounters

In a lonely room, we see A/n typing like a flint Lockwood on steroids, deciding if he should add this or not.

A/n: Dam it brain think!

Percy: Mr. A/n what are you doing, you know your typing sounds really annoying, because am eating that blue tres leches cake you made, with your typing it just ruins it.

A/n: shut it mocoso! am thinking about making another story, if you interrupt me again, I ask Kenshiro to step your training 10 times more!  

Percy(Gulps) Okay, I will keep myself quiet

A/n turns his head around to see the camera or at you precisely.

A/n: Well hello reader, as you see, am making an another story, even though I have one or two already premade, this one is a bit complicated, the only thing i can give out, is that is male reader story, but we must continue this story right now! I don't own anything in this story, but the plot is mind! so back off! 

Then there was knocking on his door, Percy peeks at the door and gulps.

A/n: what is it, the FBI?

Percy: No, they have I.C.E letters.

A/n: LA MIGRA!!!

A/n jumps towards open window and onto the streets and start run like crazy maniac.

Percy laughs that his prank had worked. Kenshiro opens the doors get inside the room laughing. 

Percy: HAHAHA! I can't believe it actually worked, so guys , comment and review, and also don't tell A/n that it was joke, so see you later!

  Time skip no jutsu of 9 years, presenting chibi Percy doing push ups and getting buff like a pro. 

3rd POV

It was nine years since Percy, from living in poverty to becoming heir early, since then Percy has grown form a thin little boy to almost exact replica of his grandfather when he was young, the same facial structure, messy black hair and muscle body structure, which no 14 year old should have, the only difference is that Percy's hair is black as night, and his eyes are green and his a small light scar on his left eye, and his nose is more silmer then is grandfathers, as for the scar, he had accident when he was kid, he was doing training.

 He accidentally slipped and fell and scraped on a sharp rock, which hits his eye and ruining his left eye, Sasuke, his mom cousin's husband, transplanted a eye that belongs to the Uchiha clan, which is also Percy's clan also, he figures that the eyes of the Uchiha has abilities that are really useful, which is called the Sharingan, he remembers when a Sharingan when transplanted, can't be be turn off, but for him was a different story, he can activated it at will, it had also became genetic, which he can pass the Sharrigan to his children. Well doing those Nine years for Percy, was training, learning, family and helping the Scp Foundation, right now Percy we see helping a doctor in a lab, which he's in one of the labs in Mount Fuji, Percy was called because they need him for a experiment, "Well, it seems we have cases of Scp-1471 around in japan, about 5 cases in Tokyo, Percy I need you try to figure out about Scp-1471, and by that you know" the doctor said, Percy was nods at this "we also have found that the app MalO ver1, has kind of update to ver2, which seems pretty strange, like it has update, that why we need you try figure out what's happening" said the doctor " Doctor as I may recall, That Malo is harmless, but has a not so pretty look, which has caused a victim to commit sucide" Percy said to the doc "you're right Percy, Scp-1471 is no treat to the pubic, but we need have a bit of caution, right now I want you to go home, download the app, report any unusual things that happens, and also try to communicate with me on your work phone ok" the doc said "All right I should be on my way" Percy left the lab.