Chapter Six: The Quest1.5

A/n: Yo! Sup everyone, I have finally come back, before we go reading, I long while ago, I help a friend of mine, which I helped him a write an original story, "Project Wes/Mao" as co auther, and friend. 

Please check it out, and also he is new to wattpad, and he haven't got a lot of veiws or anything, so also please support him, Kcast_12 ,so before we go forward,  I don't anything this story, only the plot and ocs. Oh and also WE MUST STOP NOVEL HD, THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING P*(&(&(% HIJO DE SU*&(^(*^& , those guys are stealing other people storys without their consent or anything! so spread the word raza! 

Presenting Chibi Percy sleeping and dreaming about blue food.

It was morning, the birds seems to sing with the sun rising, the snow seems to glow white(remember it's winter in the story) but we see Percy, dressed for the morning cold, doing some simple jogs around the camp, a few pushups there and there, after a good while, he stops and stretches his limbs, "Man, that was a good warmup" Percy said to himself, he has his stuff already packed, leaving it outside the cabin door, he began walk, looking at sight of the morning, he up the hill where the golden fleece was hanging, seeing the dragon sleeping, he sits onto the soft-hard morning snow, and sees the sun rising, he takes in a deep breath, as his breath went into the air, he takes out a large bamboo flute.

 He takes a big breath and began to play. (the sun's warm embrace)

I don't own this video or music, give all credits to the owners

 The sound of the flutes echoes through the camp. The beautiful sound of the flutes seems to blend with bird's singing, Percy plays each note, with dedication and feeling, as the sun's rises, with each moment of the sun rays get brighter, embracing the camp, the forest and all of the hill, Percy feeling the warmth of the sun, the notes gets more emotion, as the sun finally sets into full view, he plays the last notes of the song, echoing through the camp. Feeling the warm embrace of the sun, he stops and lets his breath go freely, he looks sight of the camp, with distant eyes, after a while siting onto the snow, he hears sounds of a vehicle in the distance.

 Seeing that it was the van to take them to their location, he gets up and walks back down the hill in a slow pace, taking his time, he sees the hunters and camper that where going for the quest where chatting, he walks to his cabin door and picks his stuff to carry, he goes to the group and announce his presence "Yo!" he said, this got the group's attention "Oh hi Percy" said Connor, "Sup" Thaila said, Percy just waved at them, and then he was almost tackled by Malo, "Percy! Where were you? I was looking forward to getting ready for today!" Malo said, "Don't worry, I woke up more earlier, and I already my stuff packed.

I was just talking a small walk around here" he replied, Malo just gave sigh of relief, "Okay, but please tell me before you do anything" she said, Percy just gave a raised brow, "Okay" he replied, "Is everybody ready" he asked, "Yes, but Bat is missing" said Thaila, then in the distance, we hear yelling "Wait guys!" we turned around to see Bat running towards us.

 Carry a huge backpack, probably filled with equipment, Bat stops in front of them, panting heavily with each breath, "Man, good thing that i made it" he said, "Yep" replied Grover, after a while of talking and checking everything was ready to go, they walked to the van, they see chiron waiting for for them, he gave a farewell and few a hints of what expect of what where going exactly, he hands Zoe with the keys, with that, he leaves, they pack their things into the van and they hop right in, they pick their seats and drove off.