Chapter Two: Like Master, Like Student and Family1.3

A/N: Hello dear readers, before we go to the story, the pairing in this story is scp 1471 and Artemis, this isn't exactly a harem, but Percy get two girls , now le.

Percy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN SCP 1471! she isn't human! she a wolf girl of some type !  

A/N: Neither is Artemis, so don't interrupt me when I speak chamaco. 

Percy: you got a point, but this doesn't mean I accept it.

A/N: what if I give you blue tres leches cake.

Percy: (Drooling) Okay!

A/N: Well that does it, as I was saying, lets go to the story, I don't own anything in this story, Please comment and review, if you do I will give Percy more blue cake.

Percy: Yeah! comment and review, Because I want more of that cake he makes!

Time skip of 30 minutes of chibi Percy telling chibi Kenshiro his story, While chibi Kenshiro shedding manly tears.

Kenshiro was shocked at this, form the time that his mother dies protecting, to the time that very own sister abandoned him, he couldn't believe just what happen to Percy "How could a child endure so much pain and suffering, his Mother died protecting him, and his sister discarded him like nothing, breaking the promise of taking care of him" Kenshiro decide to ask the question that might be correct to his suspicions about Percy, "Percy is your mother named Sally Jackson" Percy stayed silent, eyes with shock "How do you know my mom's name" Kenshiro stands up, "Percy, because your mother is my granddaughter and am your Great Grandfather".

Insert sad theme of your choice  

Silence was the only thing the ruled the forest, Percy eyes with shock, tears were streaming down to his cheeks, Kenshiro opened his arms inviting to come to him, Percy try to say something, but couldn't say anything, but instead he runs to his grandfather, slamming him in a hug, Percy couldn't say a word, the only thing was to cry "Percy let those emotions come out, let the tears come out, so much pain you had let them out" Percy cried even harder, he continued this until he couldn't, Kenshiro put his hand on Percy head, "Percy, no matter what happens, I will be there for you until you are ready, Percy do you remember about your mothers saying about the sky" Percy look at the sky, "That always no matter what, always look at the blue sky and see the stars" Percy said looking at the shy, Kenshiro looks at the sky, seeing the stars of Hokuto shining brightly 'It seems that the stars of Hokuto had brought us together, shining brightly than ever before us' Kenshiro smiles at the sky, Kenshiro grabs Percy and put him on his shoulders "Is time leave this forest and move forward" After that they left the forest not to be seen again for long time.

End of your sad theme song , Time skip of three days  and presenting  chibi Percy sleeping in his chair and Chibi Kenshiro reads one punch man.

Percy POV

I felt very tire when I got off the plane to japan, I didn't thought I had more family, since mom didn't tell me anything, grandfather wanted to take me to Shanghai, that were he usually lives, but he wanted to me to Japan with rest of the family, during the time, grandfather would usually tell about that I belong to a clan named Hokuto Soke, which is kind of awesome, and also the family history, basically the things I need to know, we got off the plane, we checked out, and we took a taxi to from Tokyo to Fujiyoshida, where the family is, it took us about a hour to get there, our home was in the countryside, when I saw the house, but was more like really big one, it has traditional looking to it, we unload the suitcase from the taxi, grandfather paid the driver, and we went into the door steps of the house, we made to the front of the door, grandfather knocked on the door, a pink haired lady opened it.

 when she looked at grandfather, she smiled and start talking to grandfather in a different language, probably japanese "Grandfather you came, I thought you were still in America, but that doesn't matter, come in we have lunch prepared" said the lady "Thank you Sakura-chan, I also brought one of Sally's son, his name is Percy, but he don't know any language expect for english" my grandfather said to the lady named Sakura, which the only thing was able to catch, they went inside the big house, I took of my shoes, since it a custom around here in japan, so I followed grandfather's example, we went to the living room, I sat and wait for anything at least, Grandfather came with a few people, they sat and one of them brought tea, "Kenshiro, is surprise that you came, I thought that you were still in America" said a man with a long black hair, his skin was pale, he black eyes, and he seems a bit emo, "Well I took few turns, going to there and there, but I needed to come, because I founded Sally's son and he might the new heir to the clan" some of the family whispering alongs themselves, like if it was big thing was happening "Father you think is a good idea, he's just a child, he needs a normal life like every child should need" Grandfather looks a bit sadden, "I think that is not possible, he had endure many thing that will make normal child go insane, let me tell his life and all of you will understand what is going on" Grandfather told me if should tell my story life to the rest of the family.

I said yes and grandfather starts telling my life, after about 15 minutes I think, the family was a lot of reaction, first confusion, then sadness and pity, at the last part they were mad like pitbulls " How dare she left her own brother, she broke one of scared laws of Hokuto Soke clan!" said the older lady "Nica should be forgotten from the Family clan book, banish for life until she understands her mistakes and come back looking for him" Sakura said, the man just gives a Hm, which was bit confusing for me, I was really surprised that they care for, of course they are family, "I know what she has done is bad, but right we have to care of Percy, he probably be one in the prophecy of the clan, because since monster and unknown things have try to take him, Sasuke, will the Scp Foundation help with situation, since probably monsters are attracted to him somehow" the man that is named Sasuke gave a face of thought, like if it was good idea or not "The foundation might help, since are cases of people that are attracting monsters, but usually in their teens, but since this might help our cases of trying to find the origins of the creatures or least get the idea, am going to have to call them to see if they might help with this" grandfather nods at this "But first, we need him to learned about the clan, put also train him in the art of Hokuto Shinken, but try to make him have at least a normal life" Grandfather said to the rest of the family, Grandfather looked at me and gave a serious look "Percy what I going to do is to make you strong, but also wise, Percy I want you to understand that I have faith that you will try your hardest and become strong, can you promise me that Percy"said my grandfather, I gave a look of determination "Sure thing grandpa, I will be strong and try my hardest I can promise you that grandpa" I said with my fist raised, my grandfather smiles at this, and this is what changed my life.

Comment and review