Chapter Six: The Quest

A/n: YOOHOO! we have a new chapter, so enjoy it guys, and please comment and review, and Percy, please do the honors

Percy: MIster A/n don't own anything in this story, only for the plot, and some ocs that might appear, and the Oc Ryuu. 

Percy Pov

Dreamscape

Darkness, nothing in sight, nothing to hear, nothing to do, I call this, the most completely boring dream ever, I just floating around like some space rock, spinning around, or sometimes going in random directions, it just seems that my stupid brain can't think of anything, might as well do something, but then, I began to hear a deep voice in the void of my mind, "Well then my servant, report" the voice echoed, but it wasn't at me.

But at someone else "Well, my lord, we where able to free atlas, but we need a permanent replacement" said a younger voice "Yes, the Athena spawn won't last long, we will use....I think someone is listening" said the deep shivering voice "My lord, could it be?" replied the younger voice "Blast him, he unpredictable just like his father, well then, if you're listening my little pawn, you can't s-" But interrupted the voice "I don't care who the heck are you, but I will say this, leave me be, or am gonna beat your nonexistent ass if very disrupt my dreams again!" I said with a serious voice, I began to my flare toki "MMHAAAAAAAAAAA!!" his toki began to fill the void, "DON'T YOU DA-" but the toki pushes the voice out of his mind, leaving just him, but then he felt that he was being shaken "Percy wake up!".

Real world

I woke up to see beautiful pink eyes staring at me "Man, you slept like a rock, I was trying to wake you up, but you were still sleeping like a bear" said Malo, I began to stretch my limbs, even popping them, "How long did I slept?" I asked "like for 4 hours, almost time for capture the flag" She replied "That long?!" I said in a surprised voice "Yep" she said, I sigh and I stood up from my bed bunk, "Allright, am going to take a shower, if you need anything, just call me" I said to Malo, Malo just nodes, I went to pick my clothes to change into after my shower, so I head outside to go to the showers, as I went on my way, I see Dipper playing with Lin and Ren, this sends a smile to my face, I went to the showers, and did my cleaning business, the warm water of the showers felt really good on my skin, and I felt more energized than a full grown bull, probably because am the son of poseidon, since it answers of my crazy life questions, like how i felt so energized every time I take a shower.

 Or like sometimes the water responds to my thoughts or something, I never to dewl into it a lot, but now, I want to explore that, even though cousin Susuke taught me a few Suiton jutsus, even though I had four nature transformation, Water first, lighting, wind and last, fire. Sasuke told that my water nature rivals of the second hokage, Tobirama Senju, but anyway, after I took my showe, I changed into black leather pants, and some black leather shoes, and a grey shirt, and my trench coat for the cold, I went outside to get ready for capture the flag, as I went I began to see a lot campers getting ready for the game, putting on their armor and prepare their weapons, even though I have a ninjato sword, the silver bowie knife that i found, but I wanted something to go with a bang, like a firearm or a shotgun, 'maybe they have something in the armory' I thought, so I headed towards the armory to find at least some cool weapons that they can give me, as i head towards the armory, I see a blond teenager attending the armory, "Hey there!" I yelled to get his attention, the blond noticed me, "Hello there, did you need anything?" replied the blond "Yeah, do you have any firearms?" I asked "Well, we don't really use firearms that much, but we do have some in the armory, so follow me" the blonde replied.

 "Great" I said, I followed the blond inside the armory, showing the sections of swords, spear, daggers, shields and some weird weapons, at the final sections, where a few firearms, "Here we have a gewehr 98 mauser rifle, a remington 1889 double barrel shotgun, a tommy gun, an m16, and a winchester lever action rifle, an a old pump shotgun" the blonde said, I checked the firearms, all of them in good condition, but none of them was the firearm has the requirement I wanted "Do you have anything else? Because none of them as the requirements that i wanted" I said "Well, we do have another one" the blonde replied, the blonde went through a pile of boxes, and pulled out a suitcase, and opened it with a key.

 and revealed a black short barrel lever action shotgun with no stock "This, is the 1887 winchester t-model shotgun, mofiled with magic to handle any shotgun slugs there is, loaded with infinite shotgun ammo, plus even mofiled to fix the problems of the lever action mechanism" he said, I looked at the glorious weapon, feeling a what to bang with this thing, "Wow" I said, "But here's a catch, this shotgun also is a bit sentient, a lot a people has tried to claim it, but ended with there hands blow off, so had to ask you this, are you really sure that you want to risk your limbs for this" he said, "Yep" I responded "Alright, make sure you don't leave a blood mess" he said, I move my hand slowly, grabbing the handle of it, I wait for my hand to explode, but nothing, I lifted the shotgun, slowly admiring the weapon I have in my hands, then it glowed for a second.

 Then I hear a voice in my head "Well, well, it seems that I had found worthy of handling me, young Perseus Kasumi Jackson" said a deep male voice, "What the crap baskets!" I yelled "What's wrong?" asked the blonde, "I hear a voice in my head!" I said "Calm down kid, we don't want you to have heart attack" said the voice, I began to calm down, knowing that the shotgun has its own mind. 'Okay, who are you?' I asked in my thoughts "Well, am the firearm that you're holding kid" said the voice, 'Okay, but why am worthy' I asked "Well, kid I went through your memories, with all of what happened in your life, proves to me that you are worthy of handling me, my name is Blaze, so partners?" said Blaze "Partners" I replied in thought, "Okay what happened?" asked the blonde in worry "I was having a conversion with Blaze, he's the shotgun I am holding" I replied "Cool" he said "So, what is your name?" I asked the blonde "Malcolm Pace, and I know your name, you're the talk of the camp" Malcolm said. "Alright, Malcolm, thanks for helping me" I replied "It's a pressure to help" he replied back, I began to leave the armory, "Time to terminate this game" I said, "Yeah".