Chapter Two: Like Master, Like Student and Family 1.2

3RD POV

The man named Kenshiro told his his name to the young Percy Jackson, when Kenshiro looked at the eyes of Percy, he sees great sorrow, it surprised him that a young boy carries such sorrow, 'what have happen to him in the past' Kenshiro thought, he looked at the boy once again, what surprise him a bit, that the boy looked just like when he was a little boy, the hair mess, the facial features, just like him, he thought for a second, he remembers something, the boy has the last name Jackson, he remember that he has a son in law that's was named Steve Jackson, a good American man that married one of his daughters, Changying, the name of one of his daughters, Kenshiro also remembers his granddaughter, he remembers when she was child, he remembers the day when he last spoke with Changying.

Flashback

Kenshiro was sitting on the floor, drawing a groups of horse with a ink brush, his daughter came to his came to his room, Kenshiro stopped drawing "What can I help changying, you know I like to draw in silence and peace" said Kenshiro " I know dad, I wonder if you are thinking about passing down the successorship to someone?" Kenshiro thought for moment "Yes, I have thought about it, but none of the people I met don't have the potential to be the heir" Changying starts fidgeting her fingers "what about the my Sally or my sister's daughter, since they might have some potential" Kenshiro gave a serious look "Changying you know that the Laws of Hokuto do not allow women to practice the art, not even if its a emergency to pass down the Art" Changying sigh at this "But dad at least someone needs to be the heir, you know that each year passes, and the more we are getting older" Kenshiro looked at the ceiling in thought "I remember a 1,800 year prophecy, that a young man, a heir of Hokuto Shinken, that will save the two worlds that are in one, he will bring justice to the innocent and the tricked, but the brings the wrath of Hokuto upon those who are drunk with power and other evils that plague the earth, and bring families that was once apart for eons, back together again" Kenshiro said to his daughter "Now I understand that you are worry about the future for Hokuto Soke Clan without a heir, but I have feeling the prophecy will actually happen" Changying was about to speak, but was interrupted when sally came in "Mom can you help with my homework its too hard" Changying picked her up, "what the problem, honey cake, is it math again?" she asked to his daughter "No, about those stars that make lines, I had to write the names mom, but I don't know" Sally said to her mom "What about you bring your homework, you're grandpa can help you, he know a lot about stars" Changying said, she puts Sally down, Sally hurrys to get her homework.

 In few seconds, she comes back with a paper homework, she sat next to her grandfather, "Grandpa, do know this star" she shows on the paper, where is the image of the Ursa Major, the question what was the name of the constellation "Sure I do, the name of the constellation, is the Ursa Major, but also called the Big Dipper" Kenshiro said to his granddaughter, "but the names don't sound so cool, is there any other name?" she said with a disappointed expression "There a a other name, Hokuto Shichisei" he said, "Hokuto Shichsei, that sounds cool grandpa, plus it sounds powerful" Kenshiro smiles at this "Sally, can you make a promise" Sally nods at this "I want you to promise, no matter what happens in your life, look at the blue sky, and see the Stars of hokuto" Kenshiro said to Sally "Sure grandpa I always keep a promise".

End Of Flashback

He remembers it like it was yesterday, he wonder if this child, was the son of his granddaughter, "Boy where you going at this hour, you know it pretty dangerous at this hour" Kenshiro said to Percy "I was going to leave this forest, and go somewhere safe, but every time I go, I always get into trouble " Kenshiro understands this, he sits on the ground, "how about you tell your story, so I can understand about you so I can help you" said Kenshiro.

please comment and review  or la Llorona will get you at night