𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠

Editing: To those of you re-reading Justin and Jeremy are no longer main characters.

I am currently editing this book so there will be mistakes and stuff that will sound weird and cringy, that will be changed when I get to editing that certain chapter.

Please leave feedback on the book in the comment sections!

𝚂 𝚈 𝙽 𝙾 𝙿 𝚂 𝙸 𝚂

Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something)

Carter Shay is a seventeen-year-old girl who's grown up with everything handed to her in life, her family has money, she has a nice car. She has designer clothes. Great parents, goes to a great school. Great friends, popularity. But she has a secret as to why she  gets everything she wants. Yet she doesn't let that stop her from acting like a teenager, from mood swings, to making enemies. Especially enemies, specifically Noah Miller.

Noah Miller is a teenage boy who's worked for everything he has, yeah, his family has money, they appear as a perfect family to the public eye. But what happens behind closed doors stays behind those doors. As one of the most popular guys in school, guys worship him, girls drool over him, and he lets it happen. Except her, he hates her. Whether it's the feud their families have, or just that fact that Carter Shay is everything that he hate's.

They compete when it comes to anything, assignments, sports, pranks. It's not the 'I'm messing with you because I'm actually in love with you' It's the 'I absolutely despise you'. When they're forced to work on an assignment together instead of competing with each other, secrets come out, relationships start forming, and heart's get broken.

—𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 𝙲 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁 𝙰 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝚃 𝙸 𝙲 𝚂—

—𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 𝙲 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁  𝙰 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝚃 𝙸 𝙲 𝚂—

❥𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑦