[Bonus Chapter] Surprise.

Hey guys! In honor of 16K views which thank you all so much for! I decided to post the first bonus chapter!

Chapter two of Love again (Trents book) is up now so please go check that out!
_________________________________________
Carter

I look around the airport until I spot Trent. I walk towards him. "Hey." He smiles at me.

"Hey T." I hug him.

"Noah should be getting out of practice in forty-five minutes so if we leave now we'll get there right when they're getting out." I nod.

"Okay. Let's go then."

Today is the Fourth of July so I'm surprising Noah. It's only been two months since he left but it feels like two years.

__________________________

I leave my bag in Trent's car and make my way to the field. I see all the players huddled in a circle and their coach in the middle. When they break I see Noah and smile. "Go get your man." Trent pushes my shoulder so I walk towards him.

"I'll probably just stay home and FaceTime Carter. I'm not in the mood to watch fireworks." Noah says to his friend making his way to the locker room.

"Actually I'm a little busy. Sorry about that." He freezes for a couple seconds before turning around. Before I can blink he's over here and hugging me and picking me up. I squeal and wrap my arms around him.

"Holy shit." After a minute he puts me down and holds my face.

"What are you doing here?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I can leave." I step backwards but he pulls me back to him.

"No." I smile and kiss him.

"I missed you. That's why I'm here." He smiles.

"I missed you more."

____________________________

"You could come in with me." Noah suggests. I roll my eyes and push his shoulder.

"Get in the shower you stink. I'll be right here when you get out." He groans and grabs his towel.

"Fine." He walks into the bathroom while I sit on his bed scrolling through Instagram. I look up when Trent walks into the room. Noah and T are sharing a room in the football house.

"Hey Car." I smile at him.

"Hey T. What are you doing?"

"Me and the guys are going to the lake to play some football. You and Noah can come if you want." I furrow my eyebrows.

"They just got out of practice and are now going to the lake to play?" He nods.

"Yeah." I laugh and shake my head.

"Okay, yeah. I'll see if Noah wants to when he gets out of the shower." He nods and grabs his bag.

A little while later Noah walks back into the room with a pair of boxers on and is pulling his shorts on while walking out of the bathroom. He smiles at me and belly flops onto the bed next to me. "I missed you so much." Noah tells me wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"I missed you too." I run my hand through his wet hair. "So T invited us to the lake with your friends." I tell him. He looks up with narrowed eyes.

"I just showered." I smile.

"I know. We don't have to go." He sighs.

"Do you want to?" I shrug.

"Kinda." He keeps staring at me having an internal battle. "How about if we go to the lake then I'll take a shower with you after." He immediately stands up.