[Chapter 16] 'til you do.

⚠️Abuse⚠️

꧁𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒꧂

꧁𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒꧂

Doing dishes has never been my strong suit but I'll get my ass beat if I don't so here I am. Doing all of my dads dishes.

I miss Carter, I'm the one who hasn't been talking to her, but I'm not good for her. I never should have kissed her and now she's mad at me. I fucked up. Bad.

"Noah! Where the fuck is my alcohol?" I sigh as I hear my dads voice ring through the kitchen.

"You drank all of it," I'm to scared to turn around.

"Well why didn't you get me more?" He grabs the vase from the table and throws it against the wall. Not again. "Turn around and look at me boy!" I inhale and turn around. I flinch and duck as he throws a glass cup, it shatters against the wall and some pieces get stuck in my face.

I open my eyes and pull a piece out, looking at my dad. "You could've blinded me!" I stand up and he scoffs.

"You're fine! Maybe you should've gotten me more alcohol!" He walks up to me and doesn't hesitate to push me against the shelf on the wall. I groan and grab my shoulder, I think it dislocated.

He punches me across the nose. He doesn't wait another second before punching me in the jaw. And again in the stomach. When I fall to the floor he knees me in the face and stomach.

I bring my hand up to my rib cage when I hear them crack. He knees be in the face again and I spit out blood. He grabs the glass bowl I just cleaned and smashes it over my head, why can't I just black out? He finishes with kneeing me in the face and stomach one more time before storming out the door.

I struggle to keep my eyes open.

Carter, I need Carter.

___________________