[Chapter 22] Ferris wheel.

"How's it feel?"

"How's it feel?"

"Good."

"Okay. You'll start physical therapy on Wednesday for six weeks. Just keep the sling on during the day. You can take it off at night and shower and stuff like that," Noah nods as the doctor looks at his shoulder again.

He got his cast off today and I brought him to the appointment. "Okay, and what about football?" The doctor sighs before sitting in her rolling chair.

"I don't want you back to football right away after you get cleared to stop wearing the sling but it all depends on how strong you are," Noah nods before looking down.

"Okay, that's all. You guys are good to go. Have a good rest of your day," she walks out and Noah hops down from the table.

"You hungry?" He nods and takes my hand before walking out.

___________________

"Thank you," the waitress nods before walking away. I immediately grab one of my fries and eat it. After I finish chewing I reach over and grab one of Noah's tater tots.

"Hey! That's mine."

I smile and throw it into my mouth. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head before laughing. "So I signed up for that program at school to teach little kids how to play football."

The one that Cayden is in. I smile at him. "That's great," he looks down with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?" I reach over and grab his hand off of the table.

"I'm terrified. If I don't get into college I don't know what to do, this year has changed everything, and- I just don't know." I squeeze his hand.

"As I said, we'll figure it out."

_________________

"I'll get it," I stand up from the dining table to go open the front door. I open the door and come to a halt when I see Ashlyn standing there.

"Uhm, hi?" How does she know where I live?

"What are you doing here?" She snaps as I raise my eyebrows.

"I live here, what are you doing here," her face screws up in disgust.

"Lucas told me this is where Noah lives. Not that it's any of your business," I roll my eyes until I hear his voice behind me.

"What are you doing here?" Her eyes widen at the sight of Noah.

"Uhm I got told this is where you live, obviously  it's not." She rolls her eyes.

"Actually I do." Her eyes snap back up.

"What? Who's house is this?"

"Both of ours," we answer in unison. She stares for a minute before laughing.